Thursday, August 2, 2012

My July Favorites

Here are my July Favorites. I hope that you all had a great July I know that I did.



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain
top/bottom
Cherish
Charm
Great lip stains perfect for summer super moisturizing and I also like the peppermint smell.

top/bottom
Charm
Cherish


Nars Blush in Deep Throat - Love this blush perfect for the day/night time.
Mac Single Eye shadows in Cork - I like to use this for my crease just to give me a more defined crease & also Ricepaper I like to use it for my face highlight and eye highlight.

Maybelline Age Rewind Treatment Concealer - LOVE LOVE this cover my under dark circles with out creasing.
SkinDinavia Setting Spray - I LOVE this setting spray perfect for the summer time makes my makeup last all day.
Maybelline BBcream - This is one of my favorite drugstore BBcreams perfect for when I don't feel like putting foundation on my face.
Soho Beauty Sponge - I think this is a great dupe for the beauty blender love the way it makes my foundation look.


Essie Nail polish in French Affair - This is a very pretty baby pink perfect for summer.
Maybelline Baby lips with SPF20 - This are great because they help protect you lips with that SPF.
Maybelline lipstick in Nude Nuances - I love this nude pink color.

*All products payed with my hubby's money*


Post a Comment