Thursday, June 23, 2011

Coming Soon: Summer Essentials and Birchbox

In the next few day I wiil be doing a all summer basic essentials from top to bottom. Im so excited it's going to feature shoes makeup etc. So keep in the lookout for those blogs to come!
I also just Sign Up for Birchbox so I dont know when that will get in the mail. But as soon as it dose I will b sharing  that with all you girls. =)

What is a Birchbox? 

Each month you  recive 4-5 samples from skincare to makeup from well-known brands. Plus the company also show you how to rock the latest trends, master techniques, and upgrade your daily routine with articles, expert interviews, and videos.
I think this will be so much fun to share with all of you. If u whant more information you can go online and read more info on it or even join them to.

Enjoy
Jazzy

No comments: