Tuesday, August 9, 2011

~ My Eyebrow Routine ~

  Hello to all my lovely followers!
Today I want to share with you girls my eye brow routing. I have been getting comments on how nice I do my eye brows that I have decided to share my routing with you girls. I have always use an brown eye shadow to do my eye brows but last month I got my very first Birch box and inside came this eye brow pencil called Your Best Friend (ybf) in brown. The reason that I never really like pencils is because I feel like they give a really harsh eye brow look and I really don't like that but I was told that you can prevent that but brushing out the excess and that is what I do. I also use a thick concealer to clean around the eye brow so you can achieve a clean eyebrow. I hope that you girls can give it a try and see if this works for you as it dose to me.

Enjoy,





This is everything that I use for my eyebrow
1. YBF eye brow pencil in brown.
2. Elf eyelash & brow wand
3. Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer
4. Sigma ss194 travel size brush




Love this eye pencil one side is the pencil and the other the brush perfect it you are on the go.



Take any brush wand that you have and brush out the eyebrows.



Trace the eyebrow shape you would like



A




B
For A with your eyebrow pencil shade inside the eyebrow line. To make the eyebrow not to harsh B step is a must brush the excess away




Then you will have a nice perfect eyebrow. You can leave it at this or do the following step to clean it up and make it pop



Take any concealer brush and some thick concealer dab some on your brush



A




B
A. Trace your eyebrow with the concealer. B with the brush blend the concealer out



Finally you have a nice clean eyebrow..yay!!!




In this picture I just added some false eye lashes, eye liner and mascara

6 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

i have a brow routine i love already, but you know i read all your posts!(:
WOW i love how you presented the tutorial!
and i think the pictures are flawless

<3 BB

Sandra said...

I usually never fill in my brows, but now I see what difference it makes. I really should try it.

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved -Thankyou doll this works for me and we all have to do what works for us =)
~Jazmin

@ Sandra - Im glad u found my post interesting I know it dose make a difference.
~Jazmin

mama bear said...

WOW! amazing! I wish I could do this with my brows. they're so light and out of shape :(

Vintage Makeup said...

Love the shape of your brows! :)

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & Bee - Try this out and see it it works for u too.
~Jazmin

@ VintageMakeup - Thankyou doll =)
~Jazmin