Monday, October 8, 2012

My Favorite Fall Nail Polishes

I have read so many blog post on My Favorite Fall Nail Polishes that I wanted to do my own.So below I will show you pictures of my favorite fall nail polishes I cant wait to get new ones to add to my fall collection. I hope you ladies have a great week!!

1. Revlon Scented Parfume in Fig Jam - This is a pretty gold polish with small god glitter.
2. Sephora by OPI in I'm With Brad - This is a very pretty Dark burgundy.
3. SinfulColors in Timbleberry - This is a coral/orange color.
 
4. L'Oreal in After Hours - Dark dark navy blue.
5. Sally Hansen in Ice Out -This is a light pink with silver sparkle.
 
6. Sephora by OPI in Traffic Stopper Copper - This is a beautiful clear polish with big chunks of copper and small copper glitter.
7. Zoya in Nephratiti - This is my favorite red nail polish EVER!!! it had a slight silver finish.
 
***All polishes payed with my own money***
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I picked up L'Oreal After Hours yesterday and I tried it on and its so pretty!! (: Great post!

Sstephoosh

Ariel said...

i want sephora by poi's i'm with brad so badly! gotta get my hands on it!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

. said...

Those are some great colors

Anonymous said...

Grrr really want that Traffic Stopper Copper. Darn the UK for not having sephora

Unknown said...

@ Stephanie - Thanks and I know it is just a pretty color and the price is not to bad.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - I got mine last yr and it is a online available only I hope you can get it cause it is very pretty.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Thanks you doll.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Gaelle - The Makeup Fairy - Darn...sorry to hear that but Im sure you have stuff that we can't get as well.
Thank you fot your comment.
~Jazmin

Gaby Fauchon said...

Traffic Stopper Copper looks gorgeous! Great picks!

Unknown said...

@ GABY - I agree and Thanks for your comment.
~Jazmin

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

I like dark colors for fall too!

www.cancerinthecity.com

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

I NEED I'm With Brand and Nephratiti!

KatXoXo said...

I love fall nail polishes!! I just picked up fig jam and just love it!! I love how its scented too lol!!