Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dupe: Nars Turkish Delight

Hello lovely followers today I wanted to share with you all a Dupe for Nars Turkish Delight. I got mine when I was on a trip to California I got it then because every time I go to Sephora its sold out so when  I was on a trip and made a stop to a Sephora they had it so I had to get it and see for myself why a lot of people like it so much.
Nars Turkish Delight is a very pretty light baby pink . Its not sticky. But I don't like the smell of it.

So looking at my lip glosses I came across L'Oreal the Color Riche le Gloss in Baby Blossom 151 it looked very similar to the Nars so I swatch them together and yes in fact they really do. This is a very pretty creamy baby pink. Not sticky but what I like also is the smell its smells like cupcakes.

Nars lipgloss $24
L'Oreal - $6

Enjoy,











Left - Right
Nars - L'oreal



Nars - Turkish Delight


L'Oreal the Color Riche le Gloss in Baby Blossom 151




 It is important to have exfoliated, hydrated lips before wearing these two lip glosses because it tends to cling to your lips’ cracks.
Post a Comment