Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dupe: Nars Turkish Delight

Hello lovely followers today I wanted to share with you all a Dupe for Nars Turkish Delight. I got mine when I was on a trip to California I got it then because every time I go to Sephora its sold out so when  I was on a trip and made a stop to a Sephora they had it so I had to get it and see for myself why a lot of people like it so much.
Nars Turkish Delight is a very pretty light baby pink . Its not sticky. But I don't like the smell of it.

So looking at my lip glosses I came across L'Oreal the Color Riche le Gloss in Baby Blossom 151 it looked very similar to the Nars so I swatch them together and yes in fact they really do. This is a very pretty creamy baby pink. Not sticky but what I like also is the smell its smells like cupcakes.

Nars lipgloss $24
L'Oreal - $6

Enjoy,











Left - Right
Nars - L'oreal



Nars - Turkish Delight


L'Oreal the Color Riche le Gloss in Baby Blossom 151




 It is important to have exfoliated, hydrated lips before wearing these two lip glosses because it tends to cling to your lips’ cracks.

20 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

great dupe, thanks for sharing!

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

nicely spotted !

Liz said...

This is a really great dupe!
They are a lot alike.
xo

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - You are very welcome doll!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Gaelle - The Make up Fairy - Thank you!!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Liz - I agree with you!
~Jazmin

Sakuranko said...

Pretty color...

Sakuranko Blog

Xoxo

Adriana said...

I love both very pretty colors.

Vintage Makeup said...

They're both gorgeous! Actually, there's a similar color by Bonne Bell it's one of their LipLushous glosses in the shade Grapefruit I think it is.. :) Not quite as opaque though.

Hunter87 said...

@ Sakuranko - Thank you!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Adriana - I like them both too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup. Thank you for the indo I will be in the look out for that brand.
~Jazmin

Elizabeth said...

thanks for sharing! It's a nice color!

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - You are very welcome doll.
~Jazmin

socialitedreams said...

niiiice, can save major money buying that dupe :D

THE DIVA DOLL said...

I've been wanting to try Nars Turkish delight, but didn't want to pay that price..lol. Glad you found this dupe! Great blog btw! New follower!

TamaraB♡ said...

I have baby blossum, but Im glad I didnt pick up turkish delight when I had the chance!

Honeylushy said...

wow, thats the best dupe I've seen yet. Only I don't look good in Turkish delight :P

Honeylushy said...

wow, thats the best dupe I've seen yet. Only I don't look good in Turkish delight :P

Unknown said...

i have been wanting to try that gloss since like 2008! haha! i cannot shell out 28 for a gloss though! there is something wrong in my head where i wont let myself. maybe i made more money(haha) but that is exactly why we do what we do! i hear of different close dupes (the bonnebelle one. wasn't it the strawberry one? i can never find it at walmart!) but this is perfect. i can actually find this somewhere less than $10! another thing on my list (: thank you. i haven't heard of this one yet!