Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Oct Favorites

Hello lovely followers today is that time of the month again. My monthly favorites.

Enjoy,




Left - Right

1.Bath & Body Works Candle in Mint Choc -I love the way this candle smells. Rich dark Chocolate with a hint of mint. Best of all I can smell it all day long and not gain a single pound =)

2. L'oreal True Match foundation in W6 - This is my all time favorite foundation because it gives me the perfect coverage from sheer to full coverage. Its super blendable and dosent cake up.

3. Amika Oil Treatment - I love this oil for my hair. Its smell good and keeps my hair frizz free. Also it gives me the perfect shine to it with out making it look oily.

4. No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser - I have been using this for a little over a month now and I like the way it make my face feel so soft and I have notice that my pores are getting smaller..yay!!!

5. Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy - This is the perfect flirty, girly perfume.



Left - Right

1. Maybelline Instante Age Rewind Concealer - This is the BEST concealer ever. It dose not crease its very smooth to apply. I thinking of getting the foundation too.

2. Mac Cream Colour Base in Hush - I like to used this for my highlight. It gives me that perfect glow to my face.

3. WnW Single Eye Shadow in Nutty - I have been using this taupe color on my eye and I really like the way it make my eye look. Very natural.

4. NYX Lip gloss in #159 Smokey Look - This is a very pretty neutral lip gloss. It smell like Starburst and I use it alone or on top of a lip stick.

14 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

is the concealer that good? i will have to try it out!

Curves Ahead Make up said...

great things !! love juicy its my favorite !!


Follow my new blog love, shop
fancysteps.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

I wanna try the concealer and the NYX lippie Gloss:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - It really is Im going to have a few review soon.
I like it so much that I want to try the foundation too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

Curves Ahead Make up - Thank you. Me too. Sure will.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - You should trust me you wont be desapointed =)
~Jazmin

Tania said...

I need to try the No7 cleanser, hopefully it makes my pores smaller too!

x

Elizabeth said...

Amika Oil Treatment looks really good! definitely will try! thanks for sharing love <3

Hunter87 said...

@ Tania - I hope it dose work for you as it has to me doll and plese do share with us =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - I love it I hope you can give it a try and let us know how you like it.
~Jazmin

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Love your favorites!! I have that NYX lipgloss and I love it too. I used it a lot. I might have to bust it out again! And I have that WnW Nutty but I haven't tried it out yet. I think I will now. I had tried a sample of the L'Oreal True Match once and I loved it. Don't know why I never got the full size one. Good stuff. All of it!

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.Prettygul Girl - Thank you. It is nice to hear that you too have some stuff that I really like this past month =)
~Jazmin

Beauty Balm said...

the candle sounds gorgeous! Love bath & body works x

AdamAlexMommy.com (Jasmine) said...

hey, jaz! we have the same name--but different spelling. love your blog! you know so much about make-up! i have to get this concealer now. good to know that there is a blog that i can read up on reviews before spending money on it. following--hope we can stay connected! cheers!