Sunday, October 9, 2011

Small Haul: Walgreens

Hello to all my lovely followers. A few hrs ago I posted a get well soon post for Beauty Behaved and I really want to thank you all who read it and wished her a get better soon message! I'm sure the post and the worm comments will make her day happy. Again thank you all!!

In another note I have a small Haul. I had this for a few weeks now I don't know why I never posted about it. But because today is Sunday so cold out side and with  nothing to do I wanted to share this small haul with all you lovely followers.
Have a wonderful Sunday with all your love ones!!


Enjoy,








They has a sale Buy 1 Get 2nd 50% so they had four Revlon diamond lust single eyeshadow so I had to get them all. I don't know what happened to one of them I payed for it but I did not find it inside my bag =(



Swatches: left to right

105 Plum Galaxy - A beautyful egg plant color with blue glitter.
120 Night Sky - Black color with blue and silver glitter.
100 Celestial Silver - A Silver color with sligth blue glitter.




Left to right

Sinful Colors in: Out of this World (Silver nail polish with spakles)
Cream Pink  ( hot pink with sligth sparkle)
Social Ladder ( peral color with sligth sparkle)

                                     
Left to Right

Sinful Colors: Boogie Nights ( sheer coral color)
Secret Admirer ( Black nail polish with Silver finish)
All About You ( Clear polish with gold and orange glitter)



Left to Right

Sinful Colors: Cloud  9 (Orange color with gold sparkle)
Black Crackle
Nirvana ( beautyful taupe brown) I have a post using this color its also a dupe for OPI (click here)) for more info.

9 comments:

mama bear said...

The nail polish colors are amazing! I love all colors!

CottonCandyINK said...

you got great things!

Vintage Makeup said...

The shadows are so pretty and sparkly!

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Awesome haul! I just love Sinful colors!

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & Bee - I love all the color too!!! yay for nail polishes
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you doll!!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

Vintage Makeup - Yes they are!!! love them =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ imfeelingnail-venturous - Me too I love SinfulColors.
~Jazmin

AmandaLee said...

I love Nirvana it is great for Fall!!