Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TAG : This or That Tag

This or That Tag

The lovely Tiffany in Life as a Souther Girl has this Tag on her blog I like doing and reading this post becasue I like to get to know my follower better.
I TAG all of you !!!
Also please check out her blog if you have not done so yet!!!






Makeup:

Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer. I like it cause I can get that nice glow on my skin.
Lipgloss or Lipstick? I like Lipgloss. But it has to be none sticky!!!
Eyeliner or Mascara? I love  Mascara it just opens up my eyes love Maybelline falsies =)
Foundation or Concealer? I would say Foundation because it can cover everything or it can also give you a very sheer coverage depending on what I need on that day!
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed
Brushes or Sponges? I use brushes for everything if not then I will brakeout =(

Nails:
Long or Short? short because I have a little one and I would scrach her every time I change her..sorry (lady bug)
Acrylic or Natural? natural
Brights or Darks? Darks
Flower or no Flower? Flower Im a girly girl..

Body:

Perfume or Body Splash? Body Splash
Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion
Body Wash or Soap?Body Wash

Fashion:

Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans to go out I leave the sweat pants for lounging around the house.
Long Sleeve or Short? For now long sleeve because it is way to cold outside.
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses
Stripes or Plaid? none
Flip Flops or Sandals? A cute Sandals
Scarves or Hats? Scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Neither. I like fashionable boots.
Jacket or Hoodie? Both!!! Jacket to go out and Hoodies for the house or my socal "lazy days"

Hair:Curly or Straight? Straight
Bun or Ponytail? Bun
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair Spray
Long or Short? Long
Light or Dark? Dark but not Black more like a Dark Chocolate color!!
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs? Side-swept
Up or Down? down

Random:

Rain or Shine? Rain
Summer or Winter? Summer
Fall or Spring? Spring. I like doing the Spring cleaning thing...my hubby hates it!
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla. I dont like plain chocolate.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing this tag! a lot of great answers :)

Vintage Makeup said...

Nice tag! :) Your answers are very similar to what mine would be!

Lizbeth-Glamstyln' said...

I love this tag so much fun to read... I'd love to steal it .. if that's ok and do a post about it too!
thanks as always hun for stopping by my page and you asked me about what lipstick I was wearing on my LOVE POTION look
I was wearing MAC Pro Long Wear shade OVERTIME
I love them so much they have great staying power

Blessings hun!

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - You are welcome doll =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Thank you. Nice it happen to me all the time when I read them from other blogs too!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Lizbeth-GlamatyIn'- I do too, and yes please do I would love to read your too!!!
Thank you for respinding to my ?s
~Jazmin