Friday, October 14, 2011

My Oct BirchBox

Hello lovely followers today I want to share with you all what I got this month inside Birch Box.
I'm super excited to try this stuff out!!

Enjoy,







The box comes with a full description of what is inside.




Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze ( 2oz-$25)
This is a primer as well as it gives you a nice glow. this will be my very first time trying this brand I have hear many good thing about it.



Clark's Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask ( 1.7 fl oz -$72)
This is a white clay mask it claims to detoxified pores conquers blemishes and calm irritation. I can see myself using this because I really like all clay mask not to sure on the price but I guess Xmas is comming up ..hehe



amika Obliphica Hair Treatment ( 3.38 floz - $34)

A versatile hair oil that gives you softness and shine to your hair. My hair in winter time here in Colorado get super dry and dull so I hope this can help =)





Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrafull Gloss in Bellini ( 0.7fl oz - $21)
This plumps and hydrates your lips. The color is a very pretty peachy sheen color.



Extra : The Laundress Wool & Cashmere Shampoo
A elegant detergent Wow!!!!
I have a coat so Im goin to use this =)



Dont for get to go back and give your feedback on the stuff you got to get points thenuses them to get a full-size sample.
( all items are sample size i included full retail price on the side)

10 comments:

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

That tinted moisturizer sounds interesting. Do a review after you test it out so I can see if I want to buy it lol

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

You did get good stuff in this box. I've heard really good things about that face primer. I hope it works good for you. And the lip gloss is cute. I like the color :)

Elizabeth said...

Everything looks really good!

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany at Life as a Southern girl- I sure will doll! and yes it dose sound interesting =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.Prettyful Girl - I know I really did this time around.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Thank you doll and yes everything dose!
~Jazmin

♥beauxs mom said...

I got the spackle in my box too! But that's all we got the same that lipgloss looks nice.

Hunter87 said...

@ beauxs mom - I think not all boxes are the same and it little so I can put it inside my coat pockets!
~Jazmin

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Why haven't I ordered birchbox yet?! Everything looks great :-)

Hunter87 said...

@ JennaRaeXoXo - Whit this box its a hit or a miss but then again you only pay $10 a month. If you do decide to do it dont forget to share with us every month!
~Jazmin