Monday, October 3, 2011

NOTD : Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips in Numbskull

Hello to all my lovely followers. Today is  Monday and  I wanted to start off the week with what I did on my nails this weekend I used my Sally Hansen polish strip if you read and my blog you know that I love this polish strips. So when I was on my trip to California about 3weeks ago I when to CVS and came across this goodies so I had to pick some up I got two different sets and I'm thinking of getting another set they are just so cute and perfect for Halloween.

Enjoy,








11 comments:

Meredith Jessica said...

I like these a lot more closer up than I do in the far shot. I have the houndstooth ones but I can't get them to work a lot of the time.

Hunter87 said...

@ Meredith Jessica - Me too that is why I had to take a better closer pic. It dose take sometime for you to get the hang of hoe to use them.
~Jazmin

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

These are SO cute! I put these on my sister this weekend and they are awesome.

Hunter87 said...

@ imfeelingnail-venturous - Really I put them on my daugther too and shes only 2 but she really like them too.
~Jazmin

Miss Tapia said...

I want these! They're so cute!

Hunter87 said...

@ Miss Tapia - I know I've been getting lots of conpliments on them!
~Jazmin

mama bear said...

Pretty cool!

Hunter87 said...

@ Mama Bear & Bee - Thank you doll!!
~Jazmin

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Cool! I love your nails. They look awesome! Those nail strips are pretty handy eh? :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Rainy Days and Lettes - Thank you I like them too suoer eassy to put on as well. Yes they are pretty handy!
~Jazmin

Lorena said...

these nails are awesome!