Saturday, October 1, 2011

My September Favorites

Hello to all my lovely followers!!!
Its that time of the months again to show you all my monthly favorite. I really like reading this so if you are planing to post one please let me know so I can check it out.

Enjoy,








1. Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer - I was in need of a new primer so I got this at Walgreen's and I really like it this makes my makeup last all day. It smoothes my face and I can wear it alone or over my foundation. The big plus is that it dose not cake my face makeup or make it feel heavy.

2. Palladio Rice Powder in Natural - I use this as a setting powder. It also helps control my oil on my face.

3. Nars Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight - This is such a pretty pink color perfect for the lips I use it alone or I pair it with other lip sticks. This is not a sticky lip gloss so that is good but the only thing would be the smell but I love this gloss.

4. Maybelline Great Lash in Clear - I really happy that I got this it is perfect for my eyebrows. Its clear so its not hard to blend or match with my eyebrow color. But best of all it keeps them nice and groomed.

5. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude - I like  nude lips and this is such a pretty nude. It is very creamy and pigmented a little goes a long way.

6. Maybelline Stylish Smokes in natural Smokes - This is perfect for on the go it has everything from base to eyeliner. You can also do a very soft look to a very dramatic look.

7. Elf eyeliner in Coffee - This is very smooth and very pigmented I love it. I know that there is a lot more color so I will be getting them soon.

8. EOS Lip Balm - This stuff keep my lips smooth and I love the way it smell. Plus I also like the packaging.

6 comments:

mama bear said...

a few of my favorites as well! I love the EOS Lip Balm!

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & Bee - Its nice to read that you like the same things. I like the melon alot too but I can't find it =(
~Jazmin

CottonCandyINK said...

you got some great things there, a lot that are on my "to buy" list! thanks for sharing!

now following!

xoxo

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Nice favorites! I want to try the Rimmel primer and the Elf eyeliner. I've tried the EOS lip balms and those are good too, really cute. And I've heard a lot of good things about the Palladio Rice Powder too. Man, now I have to do my September faves! I forgot :( Great post!

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK- Thank you so much doll for following!
Im sure that when you get the goodies you wont be desapointed
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.Prettyfull Girl - I have had that face powder for along time now but because I was in California I used it a lot bc of the heat and I almost for got why I love it so much. Yes please do I will be in the look out for that post!
~Jazmin