Its that time of the months again to show you all my monthly favorite. I really like reading this so if you are planing to post one please let me know so I can check it out.
1. Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer - I was in need of a new primer so I got this at Walgreen's and I really like it this makes my makeup last all day. It smoothes my face and I can wear it alone or over my foundation. The big plus is that it dose not cake my face makeup or make it feel heavy.
2. Palladio Rice Powder in Natural - I use this as a setting powder. It also helps control my oil on my face.
3. Nars Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight - This is such a pretty pink color perfect for the lips I use it alone or I pair it with other lip sticks. This is not a sticky lip gloss so that is good but the only thing would be the smell but I love this gloss.
4. Maybelline Great Lash in Clear - I really happy that I got this it is perfect for my eyebrows. Its clear so its not hard to blend or match with my eyebrow color. But best of all it keeps them nice and groomed.
5. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude - I like nude lips and this is such a pretty nude. It is very creamy and pigmented a little goes a long way.
6. Maybelline Stylish Smokes in natural Smokes - This is perfect for on the go it has everything from base to eyeliner. You can also do a very soft look to a very dramatic look.
7. Elf eyeliner in Coffee - This is very smooth and very pigmented I love it. I know that there is a lot more color so I will be getting them soon.
8. EOS Lip Balm - This stuff keep my lips smooth and I love the way it smell. Plus I also like the packaging.