Thursday, October 13, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen Polish Strips in Ghoulie Girl + SinfulColors in Cloud 9

Hello lovely followers. Today I want to share with you what I have on my nail and yes its another Sally Hansen polish strips. I  really do love this polish strips. This is another design that I picked up at CVS when I was in California.
On my last post I did all my hand using the skulls design (click here) to see it. But this time I only did two finger and the rest I used Sinful Color in Cloud 9 nail polish that I got a few weeks ago.
Next post will be my Oct Birch Box I'm super excited for this month box!!



Enjoy,










18 comments:

BeautyByKimi said...

I have cloud 9 on my nails underneath the crackle :) cute nails!

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

I love your nails!
I have some nail strips in "denim" but have no idea how to put them on my nails without messing up lol

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyByKimi - Thank you! what crackle do you have I have Chinaglaze and I can't make it work for me =(

~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany at Life as a Southern girl- I had that problem too but because I use them a lot I finally got it done.Would love to see a post using the ones you have!
~Jazmin

CottonCandyINK said...

aw this is so cute!

Tania said...

That is so cool!!!

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you doll
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Tania - They are so much fun too!
~Jazmin

mama bear said...

How pretty and festive! my daughter loved this!

Lorena said...

These nails are awesome!! so cute

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & Bee - So dose mine I did one finger and she love it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - Thank you doll =)
~Jazmin

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

These are too cute!

SadeeStyle said...

Awww they are so cute remind me pacman :)
Follow Back Please
♥ SadeeStyle ♥
www.sadeestyle.net

Hunter87 said...

@ imfeelingnail-venturous - Thank you doll!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Sadee Style - I sure will doll!
~Jazmin

BeautyByKimi said...

I have the Burst Crackle Nail Lacquer in 11 Midnight Black. It seems to work for me but Ive never tried any other crackles.
Ill post a blog about it soon with pictures :)

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyByKimi - I will be on the look out for that!
~Jazmin