Any who today I want to share with you all my monthly favorites for the month of August. This months has been full of great things and its also been super hot and sticky not good. I'm very excited for fall to get here.
I have also been trying lots of new products that I'm going to be reviewing very soon.
1. Skintimate Signature Scent Moisturizing Shaving Gel in Strawberry Tangerine Twist - This stuff smell like a yoplait yogurt so, so good I always go for the store brand shave gel but I had a coupon so I got this one and from now on I think I will try more of this shave gel line =)
2. No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser - I love this cleanser I used it about 2x a week it leaves my skin super soft and clean. But what I like about this is that it dose not over dry my face...."love it" . I will be doing a full review when I come back from my trip
3. St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub - I have been using this seance I was in high school I like it even more during the summer because it really make my face feel super fresh and clean and help me not to get those nasty black head.
4. Sinful Color Nail Polish in Easy Going - This in my favorite color of the summer. It looks so good on tan skin and just gives your nail a nice clean look to them ...love it!! click here to see my NOTD using this nail polish color.
5. Nars Blush in Luster - This is my every day blush that I have been using a lot. It just gives me a nice glow on my face.
6. Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T -Zone Skin - If you LOVE chocolate then you should try this out its smell like a big bar of chocolate and not only that but afther you take it off your skin feel so refresh and clean. You can find them at Walmart I prommise you wont be desapointed especialy if you love chocolate like I do...but the only down side to this is that you can't eat this....LOL =(
7. Band Aid Friction Block Stick - Its summer so I have been wearing lots of strapy shoes and sandals and when they are new they are hard and can give you blister so this has been a life saver to my lady bug and me!
8. L'oreal Colour Riche LeGloss in Baby Blossom - Love this lip gloss its the perfect shade for summer and best part of all is not sticky.
9. Salon Perfect in Demi Wispies - This are my all time favorite lashes ever!!! they are not super dramatic and look natural on my eye. I have had lash extension before and this particular stayle looks as if I had them done with out spending the money on them.
10. Beauty Blender - I have a review on this click here to read more about it. With this super hot weather this sponge has help me to not use alot of faundation on my skin but still get that nice air brush finish to my face.
This is my list lovely followers of my favorites for the month of August What are your favorites?