Saturday, August 6, 2011

NOTD: Essie in Dramatic Drachmas

     Hello lovely followers this Saturday is not even over and I feel like it has been to long. This afternoon we took out ladybug to get a haircut. It was crazy busy at the kids haircut place and all kids left and rigth crying that includes my ladybug too. After that we went to get some ice cream at McDonald's..yummy..... =)
 Any who this morning I got up extra early to paint my nails with my Essie nail polishes that I got last weekend at TJ Maxx for only $3.99 each click here to read more about my small haul. Over the next few weeks I'm going to be using this Essie nail polishes that I got.

Enjoy,




This is a very pretty orange red color - $3.99



8 comments:

mama bear said...

I like the color of your nails! it's a pretty color!

and awe! at least she got the haircut & ice cream :)

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & Bee - I know she was very happy it made me sad that she cryed =( Thankyou I like the colr too
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

YAY! this is a great color for summer!! ive been wearing a similar color on my toes for a few weeks haaaa, i betta change that soon! (but toe polish does last way longer then nails)

<3 BB

Sandra said...

Really great color!

BeautyBabii5 said...

Congratulations! I have AWARDED you the Lovely Blogger Award!! Here is the link to my blog post about it:
http://beautybabii5.blogspot.com/2011/08/lovely-blogger-award.html

Stella Rose ‪♡‬ said...

Awesome blog! I heard about you from BeautyBabii5's lovely blogger award :)
Congrats!
XOXO
Stella

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - I know sometimes I think the same thing too.
~Jazmin

@ Sandra - Thankyou doll!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBabii5 - Thankyou doll so much!
~Jazmin

@ Stella Rose - Thankyou
~Jazmin