Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Small Haul:TJ Maxx and Target

   Hello lovely followers...Last weekend I did some shopping cause I'm getting ready for fall/winter and I could not forget to pick up some beauty products. I went to TJ Maxx first and the first thing that I got was 4 Essie nail polishes and I love all of them. Then I also went to Target and I got 3 single eye shadows. I'm really trying not to do anything over the top because in my family August-April is all b-day and holidays so it can get crazy. Any who I hope that you all nail polish/makeup lovers like this haul as much as I did.


Enjoy,




This is a very pretty orange red color - $3.99

Wow this color is a hot neon pink - $3.99

This is a true red color - $3.99

This is a sheer beige color perfect for my nude nail polish collection - $3.99


Loreal single eye shadow in Taffeta - $3

This is a very soft pink
Loreal single eye shadow in Gilded Bronze - $ 3

This is a very nice gold color sligth shimmer

Maybelline eye shadow in  Amethyst - $3

Love this purle color with blue shimmer so pretty
Post a Comment