Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Small Haul:TJ Maxx and Target

   Hello lovely followers...Last weekend I did some shopping cause I'm getting ready for fall/winter and I could not forget to pick up some beauty products. I went to TJ Maxx first and the first thing that I got was 4 Essie nail polishes and I love all of them. Then I also went to Target and I got 3 single eye shadows. I'm really trying not to do anything over the top because in my family August-April is all b-day and holidays so it can get crazy. Any who I hope that you all nail polish/makeup lovers like this haul as much as I did.


Enjoy,




This is a very pretty orange red color - $3.99

Wow this color is a hot neon pink - $3.99

This is a true red color - $3.99

This is a sheer beige color perfect for my nude nail polish collection - $3.99


Loreal single eye shadow in Taffeta - $3

This is a very soft pink
Loreal single eye shadow in Gilded Bronze - $ 3

This is a very nice gold color sligth shimmer

Maybelline eye shadow in  Amethyst - $3

Love this purle color with blue shimmer so pretty

13 comments:

Vintage Makeup said...

Looks like you got some great buys! my TJ Maxx never seems to have any good makeup/nail polish. :)

Aggie602 said...

ugh cant believe the fall is creeping u already time files. Love the nail polishes nice shades.
http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

Hunter87 said...

@ VintageMakeup - U know something I used to live by the city of Denver and the TJ Maxx there was crazy everything was opend so I never got anything. But they just opend this one and it is alot better I hope u find one that u like.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Aggie602 - I know its crazy I will b shopping for snow boots very soon..LOL
~Jazmin

mama bear said...

Those nail polish colors are pretty, and I love the Loreal single eye shadow in Taffeta! it's such a good color.

question, is ELF make up any good?

Miss Tapia said...

Great stuff! Please show the swatches of the polishes!

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & Bee - Yes I like ElF I have a few of the single shadow I think its from the studio line and I have all the minerals. I get my ELF when it goes on sale foe 50%off so be on the look out foe that or I can let u know of the sale when it comes out.

@ Miss Tapia - I was goin to do it but I guess I forgot about it. Im working on it as a wrigth.
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

cant wait to see you rock them polishes(:

<3 BB

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - I know.. =)
~Jazmin

Tilly said...

wow...i like the soft pink and thegilded bronze...nice colours!!!

Meredith Jessica said...

I'm sitting here looking at those last three colors and dreaming up all kinds of pretty looks. That tafetta is so pretty and girly. Be interested to see how it would pair up with that second coppery color.

P.S. Check out my giveaway!
http://pigmentsandpalettes.blogspot.com/2011/08/20000-giveaway-for-my-200-followers.html

Little Petite said...

Pretty eye shadow colors, my favorite is the gold! Thanks for following! =)

Hunter87 said...

@ Tilly - Thankyou doll
~Jazmin

@MeredithJessica - I know that is why I got them they had other cors so I may go back and get some more =)
~Jazmin

@LittlePetite - U are very welcome u have a very nice blog
~Jazmin