Tuesday, August 23, 2011

~ My Nail Polish Collection ~

  Hello to all my lovely followers. I hope that you are are having a good week so far. It has been super hot here in Colorado and rainy in the afternoon it sucks but the good news in all this is that I will be flying back home to California on the 30th. I'm so so happy and hopefully I will be meeting with BeautyBehaved so stay tuned for all that.
 Today I want to share with all you my small nail polish collection or so I think so. I got the idea from Life as a Southerngirl checkout her blog she has a amazing blog and yes I TAG all who read this blog post to do it and have fun!



Enjoy,







Revlon



Piggy Polish



China Glaze & Orily



Pure Ice



N.Y.C



WnW & ELF



Sally Hansen



My lovely minies



Essie



SinfulColors




OPI
















19 comments:

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

Girl you have a nice collection! I see ALOT of colors I like. Thanks for linking to my blog =)

BeautyBehaved said...

Omg hunnnn yes! I cant wait, you seriously could not have come into my life at a better time!
Thanks for sharing this girl, I have some polishes that I want to give you & baby girl cause I never use em and my collection is quite large.
we have such similar tastes! and your essies are glorious!

Hit me up soon girl, so we can txt
<3 BB

Miss Tapia said...

Nice colors! My camera charger is missing so I can't post new pics for a while!

NarsCupcake said...

such a nice collection :)

Vintage Makeup said...

You have a great collection! :)

mama bear said...

wow, your nail polish is big! a lot of pretty colors!

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany@lifeasaSoutherngirl - U are very welcome you gave me the idea!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - K I will email u as soon as I get done here.Hope all is well with u.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia - Its k let me know when u do it.I would love to see ur too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Narscupcake - Thankyou doll
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ VintageMakeup - Thankyou!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & Bee - Thankyou I really did not think it was that big but afther taking a seond look a it I have way more than I did last yr. I know that you from Florida so I hope that u and ur family stays safe.
~Jazmin

Meredith Jessica said...

Wow this is a huge collection! Mine would only be like two colors, lol. Sad, and I don't even use them!

Kimi said...

This is a great idea!! I might do this sometime soon :) Ill leave credit if I do!
Such a great collection!

Hunter87 said...

@ MeredithJessica - I was the same but I think this yr I really into nail polishes.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Kimi - I hope that you have fun as much us I did.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ AIDA - You are very welcome doll and yes I will message you for more info on that. I do have some Konad but its always better to find something that is similar to what I like and for a better price.
~Jazmin

KatXoXo said...

great collection!! I am obsessed with nail polish!! (& it looks like you are too :P)
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - hehe I think it is a girl thing!
~Jazmin