Sunday, August 21, 2011

~ Award: One lovely Blog Award ~

Hello lovely followers today is such a pretty Sunday outside that we are thinking of going to the Park with our Lady Bug. This morning I was looking at me comment and I was notified by one of my lovely follower KatXoXo that she had an award for me. She is such a doll thank you so much for this award it means so much to me please checkout her blog if you have not done so yet!


So for this Award you must name seven random things about yourself and award ten blogs that you love to read!!                                          
1. I love Starbucks
2. My daugther real name is Maxine Emily but I call her Lady Bug
3. I love shopping at Ross and Tj Maxx
4. My hubby can speak French..how cute is that..LOL
5. I like to read  Cosmopolitan issue
6. I worked at BaskinRobbins when I was in High School...the best job ever..LOL
7. In about 6mon I will be 25 I'm getting so old....not good!!!

Tag 10 blogs:

I really don't want to just tag ten I TAG EVERYONE  that is following me...all of you dolls very well deserve it have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

Tilly said...

lol....i like the random facts abt u....i like ur daughter's adopted name....tehe:)

KatXoXo said...

you deserve it sweet pea!! I took a trip down to seattle two weeks ago and went to Ross for the first time...OMG soo many deals!! I was in HEAVEN!!
KatXoXo

BeautyBehaved said...

Jazzz i love your daughters name its beautiful!
& i also love shopping at rossss & tj maxx! theres actually a ross, 7 min drive from my place(:

Hunter87 said...

@ Tilly - Thankyou doll its a way of getting to know each other better!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - I like to look at the shoes and the home deco so so many good deal!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - Nice!! my parent live a gross the street from on Its the one by Ulta and the Carlsbad mall I dont know if u know were that is Also forgot to mention how much I love trader joes its sad I dont have one hear in Colorado. We should do some shopping together @ Ross...LOL
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

yeahh we deff need to go shopping together!

lol girlll i know the exact ross your talking about im alittle more towards vista but thats my mall lol the el camino one right?

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - Yes that mall OMG!!! that is so crazy
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

lol hun ive lived here my whole life & know it like the back of my hand haaa(: well duhhh.

<3 BB

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - hehe I still get lots in Colorado =(
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

Haa girl, how long have you been out there?

<3 BB

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - In a few month will be 5yr its crazy and Im so ready to go back to Cali
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

Oh I bet, if I left id be homesick to(:
cant wait till your down here girl

<3 BB