Monday, August 1, 2011

A few blog AWARDS!!!

Hello to all my lovely followers. Today I want to share with all you girls some awards that my lovely follower beautybehaved awarded me. She is such a doll we hope that in a few weeks we get to meet in person. Anywho please if you have not done so check out her blog I know you will like it too.


Rules:
- Link back to the person who passed you the award
- Complete the form below
- Award 10 blogs
- Drop them a line and tell them about it
- Share 7 random things about yourself

Name your favorite color- pink
Name your favorite song- for now it is pitbull and marc anthony "rain over me"
Name your favorite dessert- chocolate shakes
What pisses you off- immature people
When your upset you- I keep it in
Your favorite pet- Bootz our Cat
Black or white- black
Your biggest fear- to be alone
best feature- idk
Everyday attitude- excited/happy
What is perfection- ??
Guilty pleasure- Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Crème Frappuccino Blended Beverage


1. I got merried at 22
2. I like snow bording
3. I want to opend my own beauty shop
4. I love milk shakes
5. I eat hot cheetos w cream cheese..yummy!
6. Im still learning how to cook
7. I love Max and Ruby from nick channel..LOL

The Rules
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Write a post about it. Answer the questions below.
Pass this award on to 10 other bloggers and send them a message to let them know.
 
A) Fave color- pink
B) Fave animal- Cats
C) Fave number-10
D) Perfume I am wearing- No perfume more like body spray Love Spell by VS
E) Something that identifies me- my laugh
F) What is my passion?  my family I love and care for them always they are my "treasure" also eveything beauty related.
G) Would you rather get or give presents- Give
H) What was the last eyeshadow you wore- WnW sinlge eye shadow
I) Favorite day of the week- Fri cause we dinne out and spend time w my 2 love one ladybug and my hubby Blake!
J) Are your nails painted now? yes

The Rules
Link to the person you got it from.
Tell seven things about yourself.
Give the award to ten bloggers

Seven Facts:

1. I love tortilla soup
2. I had a induce labor @ the hospital
3. I have tryed fried leg frogs
4. I have never broken a bone
5. Hubby and I are thinking of having a nother bby next yr =)
6. Im always open for new things
7. I call my daugther "ladybug"


now for 10 bloggers that really deserve these!
 
1. MissTapia
2. MeredithJessica
3. MamaBear & Bee
4. Butterfly Besos
5. VintageMakeup
6. NarsCupcake
7. Jessenia Isabel
8. FabulousAimee
9. MakeupByNessa
10. GABY

12 comments:

Vintage Makeup said...

Thank you soo much! :) Fried leg frogs? ew! Sounds horrible haha Ladybug is such a cute nickname btw!!

Hunter87 said...

@ VintageMakeup - It taste like chiken but I dont eat that all the thime I just had it one time only.
U are very welcome doll u have an amaizing blog
~Jazmin

MakeUpByNessa said...

aww thanks chica!!! =)

NarsCupcake said...

ty so much babe

mama bear said...

Thanks for linking me!

I also have a nickname for my daughter and it's bee.

and having another baby sounds like fun!

BeautyBehaved said...

OMG im sooo excited, i cant wait to meet you girllll!
its gonna be such a good time!
YAY!

<3 BB

Hunter87 said...

@ MakeUpByNessa - U are very welcome love ur EOTD
~Jazmin

@ NarsCupcake - U are welcome doll
~Jazmin

@MamaBear & Bee - How cute is that how old is she?
We think is time for our second child =)

@BautyBehaved - Me too have u been to the Carlbad outlets they have a CCO well need to shop and eat..LOL I will email u when it come closer!
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

yeah lol alot when i was in high school, lol its been a few yrs but id love to go again!
when i drive out there i also notice all those boutique stores like mashed together for blocks have you been to any of those, ive always wondered about them but never go in...

Meredith Jessica said...

Thank you so much for tagging me, I'm incredibly flattered! I love these posts and being able to get to know my fellow bloggers better <3

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - Yes I have been inside of those sometimes th eprices are like crazy for things u can find or make ur self for a much better price..LOL but we will nedd to go to the outlets cause I want to c what we can find at the CCO.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Meredith Jessica - I love ur blog so u very well desirve all this awards and much more and yes I agree w u on getting to know our followers more.
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

yeah i want to go bad too ive never been to a cco! ahh and i think it'll be a bomb time!

lol i kinda assumed those boutiques would be overpriced ;p