Friday, August 5, 2011

EOTN: WnW single shadow in Lagoon & Brulee

 Hello lovely followers just like promise hear is my  EOTN using two WnW single eye shadows that I got at my local Walgreen's last month. Tonigth  my hubby is taking me out for movie and dinner so I wanted to do something dramatic for my eyes plus my hubby's favorite color is blue. This eye shadows are super soft and they have outstanding pigmentation. I like the result and that is why I wanted to share it with you girls.
 I have a full review on this eye shadows on another post click hear to check that out.

Enjoy,








On my lid NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
Next apply WnW in Lagoon
Brow bone apply WnW in Brulee
On my crease I just soften the blue by blending the harsh edges
Smudge that same blue on the bottom lash line

Eyeliner in WnW H2o Proof in black
Lashes Maybelline Falsies mascara
Also my favorite false eye lashes


Nars blush in Lushter
On my lips Loreal Fairest Nude


10 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

haaa i can see why he loves the blue! ;P
your stunning!

<3 BB

Vintage Makeup said...

Lagoon is gorgeous on you!!

Meredith Jessica said...

This is so beautiful with your brown eyes. Like, SO beautiful.

Miss Tapia said...

Blue goes very good with your skin tone!

mama bear said...

Very pretty on you!

P.S I love your eyebrows! I wish mines looked like that :)

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - Thankyou doll =)
~Jazmin

@ VintageMakeup - Thankyou last nigth I got so many people tell me the same as u.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MeredithJessica - Thankyou so much for the conplement.
~Jazmin

@ MissTapia - Thankyou doll.
~Jazmin

@ MamaBEar &Bee - U know what I think the lady that did my eye brows made them to thin but @ list now they are growing back. Also Im using a pencil I used to use a eye shadow made that would help u too.
~Jazmin

KatXoXo said...

This shadow is so lovely on you!! So beautiful!!
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - Thankyou doll
~Jazmin

Anonymous said...

Nice use of shadow