Thursday, August 25, 2011

Review: Beautyblender

Hello lovely followers! Today I want to share with you my review on the famously BeautyBlender (BB).
I have had this for a few weeks now and I must say that it is AMAZING!!
I usually use a flat top brush to apply my foundation but eversence I got this egg sponge I have been using this insted of my brush. The way you use this is as follow  I wet the BB and squeeze out the excess water. Afther this I  put a dot of makeup on my cheeks, forehead, etc and I either roll or dab in all over my face.The narrow point is perfect for the corners of the eyes and around the nose.
By doing this it gives me the perfect full or ligth coverage that I want for that particular day without making my face cakeky which I feel that sometimes a brush can do. I dirent order the cleanser that come with it because I use an antibacterial soap to wash it afther every use. I also find that my cat love this and thinks that is a toy I saw him the other day trying to play with it that for I wish I could find a  better storage because I can't keep it on my bathroom counter to air dry. Over all Im very happy with my purchase.

Now lets talk about the price it is $20 for one or 2 for $25  online at Sephora.com. They also seal them at Cherry Culture.com. I know that Cherry Culture had sale sometimes so you can always be on the look out for that. Also Target has something very similar to the BB. I dont know what its called but its on the Sonia Kashuk section its half the price. I wish I had it too so I could conpare them but everythime I go to my local Target it out of stock =(

 ~ Plus Points ~
Makes my face not look cakeky
Gives me a nice airbrush finish
I can do full to ligth coverage

~ Negative Points ~
Price ( if you or on a budget)
Storage ( if you have a cat..LOL)





I got two but one will go to one of my lovely followers on my next giveaway!!





I love it




This is what I use to clean it

14 comments:

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

Wonderful Review! I may have to try this. I been using a wedge sponge for as long as I been wearing makeup lol.. I tried a foundation brush and hated it.

Mrs.Makeup said...

Thanks for the review, believe it or not I haven't used this. I use a brush to apply my makeup so I just haven't ventured out.I also know that ULTA has a version they sell. I might have to invest in some of them and try it out.

BeautyBehaved said...

aahhaahaha does your cat try to play with it?
that had me cracking up :P
great review hun

<3 BB

Miss Tapia said...

I have been wanting to try that for a while now,but never see it at the store?

Hunter87 said...

@ TiffanyLifeasaSouthernGirl - Thankyou try it and let us know how you like it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Mrs.Makeup - Im sure that you will like it as much as I do its nice to know that theirs lots of dupes for it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - LOL its funny I know!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Miss Tapia- The BB in only sold on line. I hope that you can get it and let us know how you like it.
~Jazmin

Affordable Beauty by Amista said...

I have tried the Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge, which is a dupe for this, but ive never invested in the Beauty Blender yet. Ive heard alot of amazing things about it and i really want to try it! Thanks for the review :)

Hunter87 said...

@ AffordableBeauty - How do u like that Sonia Kashuk one?
Alot of people conpare them so I hope to get that sponge soon too.
~Jazmin

mama bear said...

Looks pretty cool! great review!

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & Bee - Thankyou doll!
~Jazmin

KatXoXo said...

very interesting post! I've never seen these!! Can't wait to try one!!
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - I like it a lot so I hope that when you get it you would like it as well.
~Jazmin