Monday, August 8, 2011

NOTD: Essie in Sandy Beach

Hello lovely followers I hope that you all had a good weekend. I know I did it was a little crazy but overall my family and I enjoyed it plus we all look forward for this week to end because on the 16th we all welcome a new family member and my lady bug will meet her baby cousin soon. We are all very happy  =)

  Today I wanted to used my Essie nail polish in Sandy Beach. The color look very soft and pretty and that is what I need so I'm stepping out of my bright colors today and using this pretty color. I must say that it is a very sheer color so it took three coats to get the color that I wanted but over all I'm very happy with this soft nude color perfect for my nail collection.



                                                        Enjoy,








This is a sheer beige color perfect for my nude nail polish collection - $3.99


9 comments:

Stella Rose ‪♡‬ said...

Very classy & summery!

Dale said...

Just found your blog, I like that you really like Essie, that's my favorite nail polish brand and I think this is SO cute because I always wear neutral colors to work.

Nice post, following you now
xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Hunter87 said...

@ Miss Tapia - Thankyou doll!
~Jazmin

@ Stella Rose - I must agree w u =)
~Jazmin

Shannyn said...

I love that color! It looks like it would go perfect with any outfit. I need to check that out!

Hunter87 said...

@ Dale - Thankyou so much for following me and yes I love Essies nail polishes.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Shannyn - Please do Im sure u would like it too.
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

perfect name!!!
(:

<3 BB

mama bear said...

Very pretty color!

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - Take me back to California =)
~Jazmin

@ MamaBear & Bee - I know perfect for summer
~Jazmin