Wednesday, August 17, 2011

EOTD (monday)

Hello lovely followers today I want to share an EOTD. This eye look I did on Monday I only took pics but did not post because I was in a hurry to go out the door. Any who I used the L'oreal single eye shadow in 405 Taffeta this color is for blue eyes but I don't have them..LOL but I got it because I really like the soft pink color. I must say that I'm very happy with the color its super smooth and very well pigmented. Everything that I used will be listed below the pictures.


Enjoy,









All over eye lid Urban Decay Primer Potion.
Next L'oreal single eye shadow in 405 Tafeta all over eye lid and bottom lash line
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
WnW single eye shaow in Brulee
In the eye crease L'oreal singe eye shadow in 825 Gilded Bronze




16 comments:

Meredith Jessica said...

This look is especially pretty in that last shot, you can really see the gradient of color. I like the neutral crease as well. Beautiful!

Hunter87 said...

@ Meredith Jessica - Thankyou doll.
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

omg i sooo love tha last pic, sooooo stunning jazmin!!!!!
like dayummmm!

<3 BB

Affordable Beauty by Amista said...

I love this, you did a great job! Very natural and pretty :)

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - Thankyou I was is such a hurry I try my best.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Affordable Beauty by Amista - Thankyou doll.
~Jazmin

Sofiamichelle said...

I agree with Meredith, you can see the gradient very well in the last pic. I love how the colors look so bright against your skin! pretty :)

mama bear said...

I love this look! it's very pretty!

Tilly said...

I'm gonna do that look...i've never tried light eyeshadows before...it looks gd

Hunter87 said...

@ Sofiamichelle - Thankyou doll for that wonderful comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & Bee - Thankyou I was in such a hurry I for got to put on my fake eye lashes...LOL
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Tilly - You should doll just have fun playing with colors!
~Jazmin

Kimi said...

Omg I love that color. I hardly ever use soft colors! Very beautiful!!!
-Kimi

Hunter87 said...

@ Kimi - I was like you but now that I got this ligth color and liked it too I will def try more of them its all about having fun doll.
~Jazmin

Emma said...

You r very pretty! :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Emma - Thankyou doll
~Jazmin