Wednesday, August 17, 2011

- My August BirchBox -

Hello to all mu lovely followers. This past two days have been full of happiness to out family we welcome on Monday bby Tyler to this world. My lady bug was super excited when she saw the bby all she keep saying was hes cute mommy. Then yesterday we went back to the hospital to go see him and my sister and brother in law they are so happy and so are we. I hope that you all had a great weekend, and a good week so far.

 Back to my blog post I got my Matchbox on Fri nigth I did not have time to post on the weekend because I was busy with other stuff but I'm going to finally show you doll what I got this month. I'm super excited to try some of this stuff if you are not familiar with what is a Birch Box you can click here for more info.


Enjoy,








My August BirchBox




A description card




All the sample size products




Kate Apade New York in Twirl this is a fruity floral scent perfect for the summer time




Befine nigth cream is to improved skin tone made with cocoa, millet and rice bran I really want to try this out


This is a exfoliaing cleanser





Blinc Mascara this is a mascara encases your lashes in a thin tube of water-resistant formula that won't smudge,smear or run. As soon as I try this out I will share with you girls.

LiftLab Lift & Fix High Potency Solution this is a protein that strengthens and regenerates cells

This is a EXTRA twistband its a soft elastic band  

8 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

Congrats on your new nephew!(:
i neeed a cream to improve skin tone! lemme know if it works, or do you know any cream to help with that?

<3 BB

Aggie602 said...

very nice i dont hink i have ever tried any of those products.

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - Thankyou doll. This is goin to be the first cream that I will try and yes I will let you know if it works.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Aggie602 - Me too Im very interested on the mascara I will post a review later.
~Jazmin

mama bear said...

Let me know how the mascara is!

Hunter87 said...

@ mamabear & bee - I sure will doll Im goin to give it my 1st try today!
~Jazmin

KatXoXo said...

I've been debating on wheather to get Birchbox or not. I've seen a few other companies like this and just can't decide which one to go with!!
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - I know doll I was the same but I did Birch Box because my mom dose it to..LOL its only $10 Makesure that you share with us whatever u choose doll.
~Jazmin