Monday, August 29, 2011

~ My August Favorites ~

Hello lovely followers. Today is been a day that all I have been doing is packing and cleaning my house. For those who don't know I'm going on a small trip to California my hometown =) Going to go and see my family and hopefully get to meet in person my lovely follower BeautyBehaved check out her blog if you have not done so yet. Its only for two weeks so I'm not going to pack a lot because then when I come back I always end up paying for the extra pounds....LOL I got to love South West Airlines =/

Any who today I want to share with you all my monthly favorites for the month of August. This months has been full of great things and its also been super hot and sticky not good. I'm very excited for fall to get here.
I have also been trying lots of new products that I'm going to be reviewing very soon.


Enjoy,











1.  Skintimate Signature Scent Moisturizing Shaving Gel in Strawberry Tangerine Twist - This stuff smell like a  yoplait yogurt so, so good I always go for the store brand shave gel but I had a coupon so I got this one and from now on I think I will try more of this shave gel line =)

2. No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser - I love this cleanser I used it about 2x a week it leaves my skin super soft and clean. But what I like about this is that it dose not over dry my face...."love it" . I will be doing a full review when I come back from my trip

3. St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub - I have been using this seance I was in high school I like it even more during the summer because it really make my face feel super fresh and clean and help me not to get those nasty black head.

4. Sinful Color Nail Polish in Easy Going - This in my favorite color of the summer. It looks so good on tan skin and just gives your nail a nice clean look to them ...love it!! click here to see my NOTD using this nail polish color.

5. Nars Blush in Luster - This is my every day blush that I have been using a lot. It just gives me a nice glow on my face.

6. Chocolate Masque for Normal, Dry and T -Zone Skin - If you LOVE chocolate then you should try this out its smell like a big bar of chocolate and not only that but afther you take it off your skin feel so refresh and clean. You can find them at Walmart I prommise you wont be desapointed especialy if you love chocolate like I do...but the only down side to this is that  you can't eat this....LOL =(

7. Band Aid Friction Block Stick - Its summer so I have been wearing lots of strapy shoes and sandals and when they are new  they are hard and can give you blister so this has been a life saver to my lady bug and me!

8. L'oreal Colour Riche LeGloss in Baby Blossom - Love this lip gloss its the perfect shade for summer and best part of all is not sticky.

9. Salon Perfect in Demi Wispies - This are my all time favorite lashes ever!!! they are not super dramatic and look natural on my eye. I have had lash extension before and this particular stayle looks as if I had them done with out spending the money on them.

10. Beauty Blender - I have a review on this click here to read more about it. With this super hot weather this sponge has help me to not use alot of faundation on my skin but still get that nice air brush finish to my face.


This is my list lovely followers of my  favorites for the month of August What are your favorites?

26 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

ahhh yay times almost here to meet you lovely! so excited, to talk & shop ;P
i loved reading this!
OMG i need to get a chocolate mask haa sounds yummmm, & you can get the block stick at walmart? what a neat thing, great find!

<3 BB

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaves - For got to link your blog but I fix it..I know it dose I will b in the look out for it and will get some more. Yes u can get that @ Walmart too
will tex you later in the week k doll
~Jazmin

Miss Tapia said...

Great stuff! What part of Cali are you going to visit?

Meredith Jessica said...

I use a few of these things too! NARS, St. Ives, etc. Great list :)

Can't believe it's already almost time for September!

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

I have my eye on that polish! I just made a wishlist of sinful colors now I need to go add this one :)

Nice post!

MakeUpByNessa said...

love that nail polish... great post!!!

AmandaLee said...

I was wondering about the single use masks...definitly have to try the chocolate!!hi

Vintage Makeup said...

Fab faves! The nail polish looks really pretty :)

mama bear said...

I love ST. Ives and I haven't tried the chocolate mask yet but I'm due very soon!

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia - Im in the city of San Diego in the town of Oceanside its so pretty wish I could stay here longer..LOL
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Meredith Jessica - I agree with time flys =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany - It is such a pretty color Im sure u will like it as well doll =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MakeupByNessa - Thank you doll!!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ imfeelingnail-venturous - Thank you!!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ AmandaLee - Im sure you will like them too yes please do and let us know how you like them.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Thank you I really do love that nail polish color going to get a backup if I can find it =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Mamabear&Bee - Let us know how u like it k doll
I love St Ives they also have body washes so Im in need to try them as well.
~Jazmin

Emily said...

I just found your blog and became a follower! :)) I've been looking for a good, cheap mask to do and that one looks great! I'll have to try it.

KatXoXo said...

Great products!! I just started using St.Ives timeless Apricot scrub!! I love it, it smells so yummy!!
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany - Hello doll I email you with the request.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Emily - Thank you doll for following me!!! and yes do try them Im sure you will like them as well =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - I love that stuff so,so good and affordable.
~Jazmin

♥beauxs mom said...

Great post I love favorites!

Hunter87 said...

@ beauxs mom - I do too!!!
~Jazmin

Marie said...

Thanks for sharing your August favorites, I like that mask too!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Hunter87 said...

@ Marie - U are very welcome doll!!
~Jazmin