Wednesday, August 24, 2011

EOTD: NYX Triple Shadows #18

Hello lovely followers. It seams that I have not done EOTD in a long time..he he. Today I got up super early did some cleaning around my house and took out my luggage out of the storage room. I'm so happy that I will be going back to California and spending time with my love ones. Also getting to meat new people!!! I'm going to miss my hubby a lot but its only for 2weeks and they sure go by fast.

Today I did my eye makeup in gold. Gold is one of my favorite colors. I used my NYX trio. This is one of my very first makeup that I got way back when I was in college. I look forward to fall because I'm done with the heat..LOL


Enjoy,









No Flash




Flash




All over eyelid Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX in Golden all over eye lid
NYX in Antique on the eye crease
Mac in Brule on eye brow bone
Hard Candy Clam of lauge concealer
Any brown eyeliner
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Andrea mod lash #43 fake eyelashes




16 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

nice trio!
i wanna get my hands on some more nyx products!
have you tried manyy?

you look gorgeous hun, everytime you mention coming down i get more stoked, hit me up tomarrow if your not busy(:

<3 BB

Aggie602 said...

I like the color combo and NYX products are the best.
http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

Love this look!
BTW your bottom lashes look extremely amazing!

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - I have the round lipsticks the single eyeshadows and blushes its a very good makeup. CVS has NYX and ULTA.
K I will tex u in a few!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Aggie - I must agree with you on that and the price is also good!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ TiffanyLifeAsASoutherGirl - Thankyou doll! 2or3 mascara coats dose the trick =)
~Jazmin

Miss Tapia said...

Very nice! I love the way you do your makeup =)

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Wow, how crazy, I didn't even know I wasn't even following your blog. I've seen the comments you leave on my blog but I thought I was already subbed to yours. SORRY! I'm glad I'm here now :) This was a great post. I am in love with your eyebrows LOL :)

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia - Thankyou so much for that comment I must tell you somethime I feel Im in such a rush that it dosent turn out to b the way I would like I guess its cause Im a mommy and she always come first!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.PrettyGirl - Its k doll thankyou I have a blog post on how to so my eyebrows you can check that out sorry forgot to link it
~Jazmin

Meredith Jessica said...

Wow, your eyes look so big! Nice brows too!

Hunter87 said...

@ Meredith Jessica - I have naturally big eyes thankyou about the eyebrows it took me a long time to find the perfect shape that I liked!
~Jazmin

mama bear said...

The Maybelline Colossal Mascara looks REALLY good!

thanks for the EOTD!

P.S I'm in love with how you do your make-up!!!

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & Bee - I love that one and the falsies mascara. Thankyou so much I try to do my best =)
~Jazmin

Sandra said...

Looks so good! :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Sandra - Thank you doll!
~Jazmin