Wednesday, August 24, 2011

EOTD: NYX Triple Shadows #18

Hello lovely followers. It seams that I have not done EOTD in a long time..he he. Today I got up super early did some cleaning around my house and took out my luggage out of the storage room. I'm so happy that I will be going back to California and spending time with my love ones. Also getting to meat new people!!! I'm going to miss my hubby a lot but its only for 2weeks and they sure go by fast.

Today I did my eye makeup in gold. Gold is one of my favorite colors. I used my NYX trio. This is one of my very first makeup that I got way back when I was in college. I look forward to fall because I'm done with the heat..LOL


Enjoy,









No Flash




Flash




All over eyelid Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX in Golden all over eye lid
NYX in Antique on the eye crease
Mac in Brule on eye brow bone
Hard Candy Clam of lauge concealer
Any brown eyeliner
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Andrea mod lash #43 fake eyelashes




Post a Comment