Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My REVIEW on my July BirchBox

  Hello to all my lovely followers just like promised I'm going to review my July Birch Box. This are all my honest opinions and I hope it can help you make a decision on your next purchase so let get to it.

Enjoy,










First on my list is the Redken shine flash 02 this product is to gives you a very nice shine your hair.But it did not work for my hair type I have dry hair and when I put this on at the end of the day it made my hair look all oily and I did not like that. I will not be buying this product but I will let my mom try this and see if it works for her.
  




I'm a big LUNA bar lover..LOL but when I got this I really liked so I did buy more of this at my local nutritional store. I even got my hubby to try it and he also like it.




I love this pencil I have been using it like none stop. I always used an eyeshadow to filling my eyebrows but after using this pencil I'm going to be more open to using  a pencil for my eyebrows.




For the philosophy Purity made simple face cleanser I like the fact that I did feel my face softer. But I did not like the smell of it and a BIG one for me is that after washing my face with this  I did feel my face very dry that is something that I don't get with my other face cleanser. So because of this I will not buy this one I feel so sad because I was really hoping this was going to work for me =(
Next will be the ZOYA nail polish in Pandora I really love this nail polish color. One coat was all it took for me to achieve that perfect nude color. I will go and get other colors because they are worth the price.




Swatch of the YBF eyebrow pencil its dark matte brown




metallic nude color a perfect color for summer

My Aug Birch Box is on its way and also my online order from Sephora. I will be sharing that with you girls soon but in the meantime have a wonderful rest of the week!

10 comments:

Tilly said...

oooh i like the nail polish

Hunter87 said...

@ Tilly - Me too its one of my summer favorites.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Tilly - Me too its one of my summer favorites.
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

to bad about tthe redkin product, i cant stand when my hairs oily!

ive heard amazing things about the philosophy face products i really want to try there moisterizer but theyre producs are pricey

thanks for the review love
<3 BB

mama bear said...

Great items! I like the ZOYA nail polish color!

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - I know me too. About the philosophy product u can go on the website and they have deal on their product hope it helps.
~Jazmin

@ MamaBear & Bee - Me to doll!
~Jazmin

Vintage Makeup said...

The pencil sounds great!

Hunter87 said...

@ vintageMakeup - I like it too.
~Jazmin

Vanessa said...

I keep finding these BirchBox reviews and I'm thinking on subscribing to this service soon, do you really think it's worth it? :)

well just found your blog and now I'm a new follower hope you can follow back :)

xoxo,
Vanessa

My blog: My Guilty Little Pleasures

Hunter87 said...

@ Vanessa - I forgot to add that to my postand yes I think its worth it.I sure will.
~Jazmin