Sunday, August 14, 2011

Award time!!!!

Hello to all my lovely followers today I want to share some very especial awards that my lovely follower BeautyBehaved has give to my blog. Thank you doll so much for taking the time to follow me and award my blog. Please if you have not done so check out her blog and follower her shes has a very interesting blog and a very cute little dog named Twinkie!



Rules:

Link back to the person who gave you this award
Complete the form below
Share 7 random things about yourself
Award 15 bloggers this award and notify them of the award



Questions:

Name your favorite color- black

Name your favorite song-  Its going to be funny but I like the Dora Map song ..LOL

Name your favorite dessert- churros.....yummy

What pisses you off- fake people

When your upset you- cry but I do it when I'm alone =(

Your favorite pet- Bootz our family cat that we saved from an Animal shelter in Denver,Co

Black or white- black

Your biggest fear- to be alone

best feature- I'm told by my hubby its my eyes

Everyday attitude- happy

What is perfection- who knows its just on of those ? I wonder too

Guilty pleasure- Oreo Cookies w Peanut Butter.....Yummy that all I Can say!!!!

1. I'm 5'4
2. I don't know how to skate
3. I love to travel
4. I want to go to Beauty school
5. I have a 2yr old
6. My maiden name is Gonzalez now its Hunter =)
7. I stress about everything..LOL not good!!!

15 bloggers 
1. Meredith Jessica
2. Kortney
3. MissTapia
4. Mrs.Makeup
5. MamaBear &Bee
6. BeautyBabbii5
7. VintageMakeup
8.NarsCupcake
9. ClassyAddictions
10. MakeupByNessa
11. Marla
12. Vanessa
13.MakeupByDeb
14. AileenMecia
15. ThisIsAlx

13 comments:

Meredith Jessica said...

Thanks so much for tagging me! I really appreciate it. Love these posts because I get to know my fellow bloggers better. :)

mama bear said...

Thanks for the award love! You are the sweetest!

Miss Tapia said...

Thanks for the award! You are a shorty like me!! haha

Vintage Makeup said...

Thank you so much! :) Also congrats on all of the awards!!!

Classy Addiction said...

Thank you very much once again!!!<3

Hunter87 said...

@ MeredithJessica - Me too and u are very welcome!
~Jazmin

@ MamaBear & Bee -U are very welcome doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia - hehe its noce to know that Im not the only one..LOL
~Jazmin

@ Vintage Makeup - I really like ur blog full of infor on beauty products.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Classy Addiction - U are very welcome doll.
~Jazmin

Kortney said...

Awww thank you so much!! You are a sweetie pie! I will blog about the win soon!! <3

Kortney
Kortney's Krazy Life

Hunter87 said...

@ Kortney - U are very welcome!
~Jazmin

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

Congrats on the awards! :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Audrey - Thankyou doll
~Jazmin

KatXoXo said...

congrats on the award!! I stress about EVERYTHING too!! Then I get all scared when they say stress is so bad for your health!! ahhh!!
KatXoXo