Sunday, July 31, 2011

My July Favorites

Hello lovely followers! The time has come to show you girl my monthly favorite beauty product and so the list goes like this:

Enjoy,





I have been using my Lush lip scrub in BubbleGum alot I really like this stuff  but I also make my own and I like that one too click here to check that out. With this hot weather I also have been using the WnW liquid liner OMG this stuff is the best also I have been using the elf facial whiped as a highligth such a perfect color for my skin tone.

By far my most favorite eyelashes are the SalonPerfect lashes...love love them. Then comes my YBF eye brow pencil that I got in my July birchbox. Also the elf eye shadow brush I think its from the mineral line. My all time favorite bronzer that I got @ Target love that glow effect. Also I have been using this skinny french tip pen from nailene I will review this soon.

I have been using the Tressemme hair line for a 2month now and I must say that Im very happy with the hair product they have but for this month I have been using the heat protector and I like it alot it has a salon smell like if I just had my hair done at a salon it also leaves my hair soft. Also my favorite scent would be Love Spell from Victoria Secret I have been a big fan of this since high school.

22 comments:

Miss Tapia said...

I love the scents from VS but I don't own any. The lip scrub from lush is amazing!! I really love their foot scrub (it's shaped like a foot)

Hunter87 said...

@ Miss Tapia - I get my VS stuff when it goes on sale and also my BBW. Really how cute is that I have not tryed that they just oepend a Lush store so I will havo to go and check that out. How do u like it?

HEART KRiSTEL said...

omg those falsies are the exact same ones that I use & they're my favorite! I hate it when walmart runs out of it lol.

mama bear said...

These are nice! I especially love ST. Ives. I use it now and I've heard great things about LUSH. can't wait to try it :)

Affordable Beauty by Amista said...

Great favorites!! I have never tried false lashes but i may give those ones a try :)

Hunter87 said...

@ HeartKristel - I know me too but a friend of mine told me that I can also get them on line. They just look so natural.
~Jazmin

@MamaBear & Bee - My friend got me hooked on Lush I used to get my thing online but now they just opend a store near me so I will b going this comming weekend =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Affordable Beauty - U should they are very ligth weigth and they look so natural =)
~Jazmin

rach. said...

i LOVE that liquid eyeliner too! great blog! and great post! :)

love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

KatXoXo said...

great picks!!
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ rach. - Thankyou doll.
~Jazmin

@ KatXoXo - Thankyou
~Jazmin

Anonymous said...

buy generic valium online no prescription color of valium pills - effect valium high blood pressure

Anonymous said...

discount ativan ativan street value - ativan withdrawal rash

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax lower blood pressure - drug reactions to xanax

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg diazepam 5mg to buy - buy diazepam online usa

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan drip - ativan klonopin

Anonymous said...

diazepam online rapid withdrawal diazepam - diazepam dosage cats

Anonymous said...

buy xanax bars online buy-xanaxonline.com - alprazolam 0.5 mg price

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online no rx xanax withdrawal restless leg - xanax dosage generic

Anonymous said...

soma online carisoprodol 350 mg with alcohol - soma drug withdrawal

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium drug detection times - how can i buy a volume in u.s

Anonymous said...

soma online buy soma online no prescription cheap - carisoprodol 350 mg for pain

Anonymous said...

valium no prescription needed buy valium online ireland - order valium online no prescription