Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HAUL: Target and Walgreens

Hello to all my lovely followers!!! Yes, I have another haul. My daughter and I went shopping today we also stoped at  Jamba Juice and like always I for got my camera that for I could not take pics of us having a good time. =)
Anywho we first stoped at Walgreen's I was going to pickup some Revlon lip stains but they did not have the two colors that I was looking for =( maybe next time! Then finally we stoped at Target and picked up this few things. Hope all enjoy !!!!


1. WnW eyeshadow in Lagoon
2. WnW eyeshadow in Nutty
3. Maybelline Volume Express Mascara in Black Drama
4. WnW H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner in Black/Brown
5. Lip Smacker 100%  Natural in Pink Guava

(Walgreens)

1. Sinful Colors in Pink Glitter
2. Physicians Formula Bronze Booster in Medium to Dark

(Target)

9 comments:

Miss Tapia said...

love love love Sinful Colors!

The Falsies mascara didn't work out too well with me,although I wish it did since so many other girls love it.

Vintage Makeup said...

Fab haul! The shadows look really pretty. :)

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia the samething happend to me w other mascaras but like u said I love this one =)

@ Vintagemakeup those will be my 4th single eyeshadows from WnW they are very good swatches comming soon!

G A B Y said...

I loooove The Falsies (:

Hunter87 said...

@ GABY me too it my second bottle =)

bettzy93 said...

I've been wanting to try out the PF Bronzer

BeautyBehaved said...

hope you enjoy the falsies black drama,
its one of my faves,
i did a review last month for it if your interested(:

<3 BB

mama bear said...

Lip Smacker 100% Natural in Pink Guava looks really good, and i love the nail polish color!

Hunter87 said...

@ bettzy93 - I will be doin a review very soon!

@BeautyBehaved - Thanx I will look @ ur blog for that =)

@mama bear - I love Guava juice so I had to get it. I was looking for another color but when I saw this one I had to get it =)