Thursday, July 21, 2011

EOTD: Stila Collectible Travel Palette no.1

Hello to all my lovely followers!!!!! This week had been crazy..crazy for me  but I hope that you all are having a good week so far.
Any who today I want to share with all you girls a little palette that I got last yr for Xmas. Its the Stilla road to radiance U.S.A I almost forgot why I even asked for this palette but when I opend it I was like WOW I like the color combination in this palette. So I decided to play with it and this is the look that I came up with. I know that their is a  lot more of this palettes with other colors but I only have this one and another one that I cant seem to find.

   My TO-DO List - Im also working on a EOTD using my WnW single shadows so be on the look out for that. Also my prize giveaway is comming to its end this Friday  so check that out.
I hope you all like this look I know my daugther and I did she was like "pretty" so cute when they express what they like and dont like.If you are a mommy you know what I mean.
                                                                        
                                                                       Enjoy,


                                                          

Apply/blend NXY Jumbo pencil in Milk all over eyelid.
Apply #1 all over the eyelid.
Then on the crease of the eye apply #2
Apply #3 in the brow done and tear duck.
I apply really dramatic false eyelashes by Salon Perfect #25





On my cheeks and lips I used #4

20 comments:

HEART KRiSTEL said...

Gorgeous colors!

mama bear said...

Wow, these colors are SO pretty on you! and your eyes!? amazing!

Miss Tapia said...

You look gorgeous!

Vintage Makeup said...

This is SO pretty! I have that same palette, and I'm not a fan because the pigmentation isn't the best, but I suppose the NYX pencil helps :)

Hunter87 said...

@HEART KRISTEL - Thankyou doll =)

@ Mama bear & bee & Miss Tapia - Thankyou both for the comment made my day =)

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - I gree with u on that and yes that NYX jumbo pencil dose help alot =)

BeautyBehaved said...

beautiful eye look!
love that last pic FABULOUS!

<3 BB

Miss Tapia said...

I just saw that you awarded me. thank you and I'll be doing it on my blog too!

Meredith Jessica said...

This look is so beautiful and flirty! I love it!

Hunter87 said...

@BeautyBehaved - Thankyou doll I had so much fun taking pics..LOL =)

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia - You are very welcome girl=)

Hunter87 said...

@ Meredith Jessica - Thankyou for that wonderful comment I love ur looks too... amaizing!!!

BeautyBehaved said...

i have an award for you lovely(:

<3 BB

BeautyBehaved said...

yay! are you ever coming back?
i live in north county, im sure you know what that means(:

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - I always fly out every 3 month my parent love my daugther and they want to c her all the time. What is the city that u are in? My parent live in Oceanside Ca. Yes I will b moving back soon my hubby is finishing skool and as soon as he is done we are out cause we are both from Cali. I miss it so much...lucky u!! =)May be we can meet up and go shopping..yay!!!

BeautyBehaved said...

OMG jazmin i live in oceanside!
this is crazy, maybe we could kick it someday(: id seriously be so down! YAYAY!
haaaa im dying

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - WOW!!! I was born and raised in the town of Fallbrook but my parent moved to Oceanside like 2yr ago.
OMG!!!that is crazy..LOL
I will let u know when Im in Cali if u would like k.
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

i know right isnt it crazy, like one of ppl on here i actually comment back and forth with have been in the same town, deff hit me up when your comming to town,
it'll be so legit to learn about where youve been here, where you hung out, schools you went, all that goo shiiii(:

KatXoXo said...

love your eyes in this!! so pretty!!
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - Thankyou doll for ur lovely comment.
~Jazmin