Thursday, July 21, 2011

EOTD: Stila Collectible Travel Palette no.1

Hello to all my lovely followers!!!!! This week had been crazy..crazy for me  but I hope that you all are having a good week so far.
Any who today I want to share with all you girls a little palette that I got last yr for Xmas. Its the Stilla road to radiance U.S.A I almost forgot why I even asked for this palette but when I opend it I was like WOW I like the color combination in this palette. So I decided to play with it and this is the look that I came up with. I know that their is a  lot more of this palettes with other colors but I only have this one and another one that I cant seem to find.

   My TO-DO List - Im also working on a EOTD using my WnW single shadows so be on the look out for that. Also my prize giveaway is comming to its end this Friday  so check that out.
I hope you all like this look I know my daugther and I did she was like "pretty" so cute when they express what they like and dont like.If you are a mommy you know what I mean.
                                                                        
                                                                       Enjoy,


                                                          

Apply/blend NXY Jumbo pencil in Milk all over eyelid.
Apply #1 all over the eyelid.
Then on the crease of the eye apply #2
Apply #3 in the brow done and tear duck.
I apply really dramatic false eyelashes by Salon Perfect #25





On my cheeks and lips I used #4
Post a Comment