Tuesday, July 26, 2011

EOTD : WnW single eyeshadow in Nutty

Hello to all my lovely followers! Today I wanted to share just like promised my EOTD using my WnW single eyeshadow in Nutty. I must say that I'm not to happy with the picture =( I don't have a high tech camera so my pictures are not to clear but I tryed my best. I still have more EOTD  post coming soon using  my WnW single shadows.

     Enjoy,





I used UrbanDecayPrimerPotion all over eye lid.
Apply WnW  Nutty eye shadow all over lid.
Apply WnW  Brulee on the eyebrow bone.
Also used Salon Perfect false lashes #114
I used WnW liquid eye liner in black.


10 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

very very gorgeous!
i love those lashes on you!

<3 BB

Meredith Jessica said...

Your brows are FIERCEEEEE in these pictures.

Miss Tapia said...

Pretty! I want that eyeshadow now!

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - Thankyou I too love my lashes =)

@ MeredithJessica - Thankyou Im using a pencil for my eye brows Im liking it too.

@ MissTapia - Its so pretty Im sure u will like it to?

mama bear said...

It's very pretty and natural! I like it, and your eyebrows are AMAZING! who does them?

HEART KRiSTEL said...

looove this look and those lashes!!!

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear&Bee - I do them my self I think they are to thin =)

@ Heart Kristel - thankyou for ur comment doll..about my lashes its a good thing I got alot of backups..LOL

Fragancia said...

I love it! your eyebrows are so nice and arch:) great blog, Im your new follower, hope you'll follow back :)
xoxox
http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/ed

ablakehk said...

lashes <3 are they wispies?
tanx for following my blog =)

http://www.ablakehk.blogspot.com

Hunter87 said...

@ ablakehk - You are very welcome and yes on the eyelash question =)