Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Versatile Blogger award!!!!


Hello to all my lovely followers!!! First of all I would like to thank beautybehaved for awarding me this award.
She has a very interesting blog so please check her blog if you have not done so yet.

The Rules:
Worship at the feet (or makeup vanity) of the person who nominated you and link back to her (or his) blog in your post. 

Share 7 facts about yourself.

Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.

Contact your nominees and let them know you've tagged them.


Facts
1. I have 1 tattoo
2. I love Tapatio hot sause..LOL
3. I love red velvet cake..yummy
4. I whent to nursing school
5. I worked at Baskin Robbins way back in high school
6. I play on my DS nintendo Mario super brother..LOL
7. I had a winter wedding...in Colorado

Blogs I Award

VintageMakeup
Mrs.Makeup
Mama Bear & Bee
GABY
MizzMoots
Alice
Lovelyshopgirl
FabulousAimee
MissTapia
LoveJoice
AileenMecina
BeautyBabbii5
Katxoxo
emilyannfry
AnitaBonita
*
umm okay so if you read the rules it says "worship at feet, blah blah vanity" alittle extreme dont you think, please do not do that!! a simple link will do just fine =)
Post a Comment