Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Versatile Blogger award!!!!


Hello to all my lovely followers!!! First of all I would like to thank beautybehaved for awarding me this award.
She has a very interesting blog so please check her blog if you have not done so yet.

The Rules:
Worship at the feet (or makeup vanity) of the person who nominated you and link back to her (or his) blog in your post. 

Share 7 facts about yourself.

Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.

Contact your nominees and let them know you've tagged them.


Facts
1. I have 1 tattoo
2. I love Tapatio hot sause..LOL
3. I love red velvet cake..yummy
4. I whent to nursing school
5. I worked at Baskin Robbins way back in high school
6. I play on my DS nintendo Mario super brother..LOL
7. I had a winter wedding...in Colorado

Blogs I Award

VintageMakeup
Mrs.Makeup
Mama Bear & Bee
GABY
MizzMoots
Alice
Lovelyshopgirl
FabulousAimee
MissTapia
LoveJoice
AileenMecina
BeautyBabbii5
Katxoxo
emilyannfry
AnitaBonita
*
umm okay so if you read the rules it says "worship at feet, blah blah vanity" alittle extreme dont you think, please do not do that!! a simple link will do just fine =)

9 comments:

mama bear said...

Thanks for this! I'll do the post as soon as possible!

Miss Tapia said...

Aww thank you! Hopefully we can one day meet and go to lunch (I'll bring the Tapatio!)

What is your tattoo of? I have two btw =)

Hunter87 said...

@ Mamabear&bee - K sounds good!!

@ Miss Tapia - LOL....I love that stuff.
Tattoo I have a wild cat but I would like to get a lady bug because I call my princess lady bug..what about u?

Vintage Makeup said...

Thank you so much for the award!! :) May I ask what is your tattoo of?

I also LOVE red velvet cake, it's my favorite. :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - My tattoo is a wild cat it hurt so much but I love it. We both like red velvet cake yummy Im not a big fan of chocolate cake =(

Miss Tapia said...

I have a star and an Aries symbol..I want to cover both but I'm not sure with what.

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia - Why do u want to cover them up?

KatXoXo said...

Thanks so much!! (sorry it took me so long to respond!!)
Too kind hunny!!
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - U very well deserve it doll.
~Jazmin