Thursday, July 28, 2011

HAUL: Lip gloss from Walmart

Hello to all my lovely followers and also those who are reading my blog .
Today I want to share with you girls a small haul from Walmart. My lovely follower beautybehaved had this blog post the other day on her favorite summer lip products. She had swatches of the Hard Candy lip glosses that I have been wanting to get for some time and sure enough the Walmart I went to did not have them on stock =(
But its OK because I got other lip glosses and I like them as well.

Enjoy,

L'Oreal Colour Riche leGloss in 151 Baby Blossom. This a milky baby pink. $6
NYC Extreme Lip Glider in Park Ave Pink. This is a soft lilac-pink $4 
NYC Extreme Lip Glider in Carnegie Melon. This is very shimmery. $4
NYC  Smooch Proof LipStain 16hr in 490 Persistent Pink. This is a very soft pretty pink. $4
NYC  Smooch Proof LipStain 16hr in Forever Fuchsia. This is a brigth red. $4

New Rimmel London Royal with Vitamins in 221 Sweet Lust
This is a the shimmery pink. $4









12 comments:

Miss Tapia said...

I have a few of those! I love lip gloss!

KawaiiBarbie said...

Love your Haul! I like the NYC extreme lip glider in carnegie melon

Vintage Makeup said...

The NYC Extreme Lip Glider in Carnegie Melon looks gorgeous!!!

mama bear said...

How pretty! I love your haul!

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia - I like them too.

@ KawaiiBarbie - That is my favorite.

@VintageMakeup - I like it alot it looks very natural with just the rigth hint of color.

@ MamaBear & Bee - Thankyou doll =)

BeautyBehaved said...

Nice picks girl(; thanks for mentioning my post
Seriously I know what your saying with hard candy it took me a few walmart trips to get them because they were always sold out, I hope the next time you go they'll actually have them

<3 BB

Leigh said...

great purchases! i love lip glosses, and you got great colors! i really like the nude colors, but the brighter colors look great with your skin tone too! :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - U are very welcome. I know some day I will..LOL

@ Leigh - Thankyou for ur compliments =)

BeautyBehaved said...

i have a few awards for you(:

<3 BB

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - Thankyou doll I will check that out!

KatXoXo said...

Love the Loreal Paris color!! So pale and pretty!!
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - Me too that is why I had to get it.
~Jazmin