Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Review: ZOYA nail polish in Pandora

Hello to all my lovely followers!!! Just like promise my review on the Zoya nail polish in the color Pandora.
I got this nail polish sample size on my July BirchBox. I really don't have anything bad to say about this nail polish. This Zoya nail polish is from the Zoya Touch Collection. This is my first try with this nail polish brand and I must say that I'm hooked first of the color is very pretty perfect for summer.
 I say its a pink-beige nude with a blue undertone and a slight hint of metallic. One coat did the job in the pictures I did not put a top coat. The consistency of the nail polish is very thick and creamy one coat did the job perfectly. I will definitely try more of the Zoya nail polishes.

                                                            Enjoy,




 

8 comments:

Vintage Makeup said...

That's great, wow, only one coat!! Nudes are usually too sheer. It's really pretty on you :)

Meredith Jessica said...

what a beautiful classy nail color! Looks so so so nice with your skin tone.

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup -Thankyou, I know I was like this is goin to take a few coats but it dirent I was very shocked @ first.

@ Meredith Jessica - I know this color is perfect as a neutral and like u say its a classy =)

mama bear said...

I own three bottles of ZOYA nail polish and they are THE BEST! they're colors are so pretty. I wear it all the time. That color your wearing is very pretty as well. Looks really good on you :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Mama bear & bee - Thankyou doll!!! really I need to go and get me some other colors Do u have a review on them on ur blog? I have never seen them before so they have them like in ULTA?

BeautyBehaved said...

love this nude! nudes are very flattering on you! lol (;
my TAG is up girllll

<3 BB

BeautyBehaved said...

About the elf browkit
Np girll
Ive used many different techniques and products to find what I loved best for my brows and these 2 products are deff it, I completly recommend the elf eyebrow kit and if you do get it purchase in a shade lighter than your hair

<3 BB

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - Thankyou girl I will get that eyebrow kit =)