Monday, July 18, 2011

Review: WnW single eye shadows

Hello... to all my lovely follower. I hope that you all have an amazing weekend. My hubby and I visited an animal sanctuary hear in Colorado and it was a very fun adventure specially cause my daugther was really interested about the animals that they had. I also like the fact that the money they make is for all the animals they care for. All of the animal that we saw were rescued from captivity. I'm a big animal lover.

 On another note I also got my Birchbox..yay!!!! I will be posting what I got sometime this week.
So back to my review on the WnW single eye shadows I got all 4 at my local Walgreen's for $2 each. I'm not to sure if they have more colors these are the only one that I saw and got.





~WnW single eye shadow in Brulee - Its a matte light beige. Perfect to use as a highlight on the eye brow bone. Great MAC DUPE click to see more info.


~WnW single eye shadow in Nutty - Now this color is a nice taupe/brown color with slight shimmer. This is a very basic color but perfect for all over the eye when I'm in a hurry and need to be out the door.


~WnW single eye shadow in Penny - This a golden red peach color perfect for summer.

 ~WnW single eye shadow in Lagoon - This is a beautiful royal blue with sligth shimmer. I got this one because I want to get more colors in my collection and it will b a perfect color to wear for a night out with my hubby.


  What I really like about this eye shadows is that they are very smooth and are very well pigmented. I also like the embossed swirled design that each single eyeshadow has. They all have a sligth shimmer to them but like I said nothing to over powering. The only thing that I can say bad about this eye shadows is the packaging its a bit hard to open them, although it gets easier after the first time. But I guess for the price one can't really complain. So next time you spot this at you local store you may want to give them a try you wont be disappointed.

                                                                 Enjoy,
                                                               

P.S ~ Dont forget to follow me and Enter my prize giveaway ends 7/22 ~

9 comments:

Vintage Makeup said...

Great review! They sound nice, and Nutty is so pretty. It looks like a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe. :)

mama bear said...

How pretty! I love the earthy tones :)

NarsCupcake said...

oh I must purchase Nutty

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Thankyou one of my fav is Nutty.

@ mama bear - Me too.

@ NarsCupcake - If you do I really hope u like it as much as I do =)

G A B Y said...

I love Nutty, sooo pretty!

Hunter87 said...

@ GABY -Yes it is a very pretty color perfect for a every day look =)

LOVE JOICE said...

uh love all these colors! the blue one is amazing! xx Joice

Meredith Jessica said...

Found your blog from Kristina featuring your giveaway, unfortunately I'm not eligible but I'm still following!

Great review of the W&W shadows, I've heard great things about them. I need Nutty in my life!

Your newest follower - Meredith Jessica
http://pigmentsandpalettes.blogspot.com/

Hunter87 said...

@ Meredith Jessica -Thankyou doll.