Monday, July 18, 2011

Review: WnW single eye shadows

Hello... to all my lovely follower. I hope that you all have an amazing weekend. My hubby and I visited an animal sanctuary hear in Colorado and it was a very fun adventure specially cause my daugther was really interested about the animals that they had. I also like the fact that the money they make is for all the animals they care for. All of the animal that we saw were rescued from captivity. I'm a big animal lover.

 On another note I also got my Birchbox..yay!!!! I will be posting what I got sometime this week.
So back to my review on the WnW single eye shadows I got all 4 at my local Walgreen's for $2 each. I'm not to sure if they have more colors these are the only one that I saw and got.





~WnW single eye shadow in Brulee - Its a matte light beige. Perfect to use as a highlight on the eye brow bone. Great MAC DUPE click to see more info.


~WnW single eye shadow in Nutty - Now this color is a nice taupe/brown color with slight shimmer. This is a very basic color but perfect for all over the eye when I'm in a hurry and need to be out the door.


~WnW single eye shadow in Penny - This a golden red peach color perfect for summer.

 ~WnW single eye shadow in Lagoon - This is a beautiful royal blue with sligth shimmer. I got this one because I want to get more colors in my collection and it will b a perfect color to wear for a night out with my hubby.


  What I really like about this eye shadows is that they are very smooth and are very well pigmented. I also like the embossed swirled design that each single eyeshadow has. They all have a sligth shimmer to them but like I said nothing to over powering. The only thing that I can say bad about this eye shadows is the packaging its a bit hard to open them, although it gets easier after the first time. But I guess for the price one can't really complain. So next time you spot this at you local store you may want to give them a try you wont be disappointed.

                                                                 Enjoy,
                                                               

P.S ~ Dont forget to follow me and Enter my prize giveaway ends 7/22 ~
Post a Comment