Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July: BirchBox

Hello to all my lovely follower... just like promise I'm going to show you girls what I got this month from Birch Box. For those of you that don't know what this is click here for more info.

   First of all it comes in the mail in a very pretty pink box and all the item are very nicely packed. Also inside comes a card that give an individual description of each item.




This are all the sample size items I got.


~ Philosophy - One step facial Cleanser gently cleans dirt, oil, and makeup without drying out skin. Sound good to me I will give this one a try and will post on my blog soon!

~ Zoya nail polish in Pandora - This like a metallic nude color a perfect color for summer. I'm going to paint my nails with this color as soon as I'm done with this blog post and will pot a blog about it.



~ YBF Beauty eye brow pencil - Its a 2-1 one side has a brush to tam the eye brows and the other side comes a pencil to fill in the eye brows. This item to me is a must because I travel a lot and last time I did my Mac eye shadow that I use for my eye brows broke =( so I'm very happy I can try this "bby" out!


~ RedKen Shine Flash 02 - This is a finish hair spray. Now with one I used to use RedKens hair product and they never really worked for me but it was a long time ago so I will give this product a try and see if this time it works for me.


~ Almond & Apricot Bar - This a wholesome bar. I'm actually in the process of eating this yummy bar. I will need to find where they sell this bar because for the longes time I have been purchasing
 LUNA bars and its time for a change.

Well girls thank you all for taking the time to read and post on my blog. It means alot to me.
Let me know if you like this blog post.Till' then see you all next time!!!
                                                                         Enjoy,

5 comments:

Meredith Jessica said...

I really need to sign up for this birchbox! That eyebrow pencil looks really handy, I'd love to have that in my kit.

Meredith Jessica

Hunter87 said...

@ MeredithJessica- I used it today and I really liked it will post a review sometime next week.

Vintage Makeup said...

The nail polish looks really, really pretty! :)

mama bear said...

wow, I need to sign up for this as well! It's pretty cool, and I love ZOYA. They're nail polish is amazing!

Hunter87 said...

@ VintageMakeup - Yes that color is so pretty!!!!


@ Mama Bear & Bee - I have never used ZOYA Nail polishes but afther today I think Im hooked..LOL its only $10 and you get all this goodies =)