Sunday, July 31, 2011

What is on my purse?

Hello to all my lovely followers! I know I have not posted in a long time but this past week has been super crazy but now that is all over. Now back to what I like to do blog about beauty stuff =)
Today I want to do something more fun. Looking at some of the blogs that I follow I was very interested on the what is on my purse? blog post. I tag all my followers to do it. All you have to do is take pics of everything that is in your purse. This are my pics that I took of my purse and everything that I have in it.

Enjoy,





Billa Bong purse from Ross. I like this purse because of all the extra bags around  it and how soft it is.

Inside  my purse

My Kenneth Cole Reaction sun glasses
My lady bug (model)..LOL


Estee Lauder green striped makeup bag I used it to put bby wipes and pull ups on the side it has a zipper baggy I put my germ x and my lady bugs cell phone ( toy)


I also keep my music thingy, tampon zipper bag. My keys I have a card thingy as my house key so weird..LOL also key chains that I have been collecting.

My wallet is from XOXO I like it because its not to big or small also a pen and some paper recipes.

My makeup bag is from Walmart (sorry its not on the pic my lady bug ran off with it) I keep inside my mirror also I keep Lip Smacker lip balm in Guava, Band Aid Friction Block stick...love this stuff. YBF brow pencil that I got my july burchbox. Loreal lipstick in fairest nude and rimmel in crush. Degree nature effects in honeysuckle and tea tree oil in love with that stuff. A small nail file. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Dark. Sigma travel size SS150. NYX lip gloss in 159 Smokey look and Revlon lip gloss in Pink Ice. 

9 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

nice bag i could tell it was big enough so you can keep some of your babygirls things, love it!
shes sooo adorable! i love that you call her ladybug
& btw that nyx gloss looks pretty love to see that swatched sometime(:

<3 BB

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyBehaved - I have never been big fan of diaper bags so I always go for the big over size bags and this one is perfect for me.Yes I call her ladybug cause I decorated her room all in laybug so she keep the name...hehe
That nxy gloss is my favorite!
~Jazmin

Miss Tapia said...

I also keep some of Zoe's stuff in my purse Us moms are amazing!

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia - They are just so cute @ one point I had more toys that my own stuff.One day I was shopping @ Target and ladybug must of taken my wallet out so when I got to the cash register no wallet OMG!! I was lucky my mom was with me.But overall yes mommys are the best.LOL

HEART KRiSTEL said...

wow that bag hold a whole lot of stuff!

mama bear said...

I love your bag! I also keep a lot of my daughter's things in my bag. I think all moms have to :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Heart Kristel - I know it sure done I love it
~Jazmin

@ MamaBear & Bee - Yup we sure do!!!

KatXoXo said...

Cute!! Can't wait til my daughter is old enough that I can just put her stuff in my bag and not have to cary a big diaper bag around!!
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - Im not a BIG fan of diaper bags so that is why I do the over size bags. They growup pretty fast so enjoy her small they are super cute @ that age.
~Jazmin