Sunday, July 3, 2011

FOTD: NYX I Dream of Barbados

Hello to all my lovely follower!!!
Today is such a pretty and sunny day in Colorado that we decided to take our daugther Maxine to the park. Afther that a nice slurpee from 7-elven will top the day off. What do you like to do in general on a hot day with your family? In another note this morning  when I was looking at my makeup collection I saw a lot of neutrals because I like browns and golds on my eyes but today I wanted to do something outside my "confort zone". Looking through my makeup collection I found my NXY 5 shadow compact in I Dream Of Barbados that I got last yr for Xmas. I really like the way this look came out so Im thinking of gettin more colorful colors into my makeup collection and just have fun with it. Enjoy!!!


1. Apply NYX  Jumbo Pencil in Milk all over lid and Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Apply # 1 Dark Purple all over lid
3. On the grease apply # 2
4. In the conner of the eye apply # 3
5. Eye brow bone WnW in "Brulee
6. Salon Perfect eye lashes #110

7. Smudge # 3 on lower lash line and mascara
On face:
L'oreal in Sun Beige W6
Mac NW25 Concealer
Benefit Powderflage
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark
Nars blush in Luster
Maybellines Falsies Volum Express Mascara
L'oreal lip stick in Fairest Nude
Post a Comment