Sunday, July 3, 2011

FOTD: NYX I Dream of Barbados

Hello to all my lovely follower!!!
Today is such a pretty and sunny day in Colorado that we decided to take our daugther Maxine to the park. Afther that a nice slurpee from 7-elven will top the day off. What do you like to do in general on a hot day with your family? In another note this morning  when I was looking at my makeup collection I saw a lot of neutrals because I like browns and golds on my eyes but today I wanted to do something outside my "confort zone". Looking through my makeup collection I found my NXY 5 shadow compact in I Dream Of Barbados that I got last yr for Xmas. I really like the way this look came out so Im thinking of gettin more colorful colors into my makeup collection and just have fun with it. Enjoy!!!


1. Apply NYX  Jumbo Pencil in Milk all over lid and Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Apply # 1 Dark Purple all over lid
3. On the grease apply # 2
4. In the conner of the eye apply # 3
5. Eye brow bone WnW in "Brulee
6. Salon Perfect eye lashes #110

7. Smudge # 3 on lower lash line and mascara
On face:
L'oreal in Sun Beige W6
Mac NW25 Concealer
Benefit Powderflage
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark
Nars blush in Luster
Maybellines Falsies Volum Express Mascara
L'oreal lip stick in Fairest Nude

11 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

ive been wanting one of those palettes!
such beautiful shades
your eye look is flawless(:

<3 BB

Hunter87 said...

Thaxs!!! U should try them =)

Voe said...

That looks brilliant. You are immensley talented, you'd give Michelle Phan a run for her money! Love the dupe below too.

You have an adorable blog, I will definiitly check back to read more of your posts. I wish you all the luck in the world with it (although I am sure you don't need it).

All the best,
Voe.
______________________________
http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

Miss Moots said...

very nice :)

nana said...

that looks amazing!
i wish i could get hold of it where im from, along with that your blending skills are great!
xx

http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

Hunter87 said...

@ Voe thanx for that wonderful comment. I will go and check ur blog because I love reading blogs and lerning new things.=)

@ Miss Moots thanxs!!!

@ nana I try my best its all about practice thanx alot for that complementary comment =)

Once again thanx u all for those wonderful comments =)

Roxiita Guzman said...

hi!
nice blog & post! :)
you can find me at
http://englishbubble.blogspot.com/

and also on facebook! :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RainingLights-ES/231614813529670

mama bear said...

Beautiful shades, and your make-up looks pretty!

Hunter87 said...

@ mama bear thanxs for that wonderful comment =)

Mrs.Makeup said...

Love this look!

Hunter87 said...

@ Mrs.Makeup thanxs =)