Saturday, July 16, 2011

Butterfly Award, 1st award!


Hello to all my lovely followers today has been such a good day because I was awarded the butterfly award by BeautyBehaved. This is my very first award and I want to thank her so much for picking my blog. She has an amazing blog so if you have not done so please check out her blog !!!!


The Rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers


Seven things about me:
1. Im a mommy
2. Im a RN Nurse 
3. Born and raised in California
4. Im the middle child
5. Im a very proud Marine sister!!!!!
6. Im a wife
7. I love to play volleyball   






Questions:
Name your favorite color- Turquoise
Name your favorite song- Enya - Only time
Name your favorite dessert- Red Velvet Cake
What pisses you off-   Ignorance, bigotry and those who feel the need to control others
When your upset you- cry I know its one of my weaknesses
Your favorite pet- Bootz our cat
Black or white- white
Your biggest fear- germs I know its weird but Im a nurse and its a looooooong story..LOL
best feature- idk  :p 
Everyday attitude- gratitude for everything that I have
What is perfection- perfection is what an individual persieves
Guilty pleasure- baths with Lush bath bombs

15 Bloggers

10 comments:

mama bear said...

I love this post! thanks for awarding me :)

I also love playing volleyball, and I´m a big germaphobe!

Hunter87 said...

@ mamabear&bee - Nice I used to play alot but Im in Colorado =/ I still do when I go back to California to me it a big stress reliver...about the germs I feel that sometimes Im the only one now I know Im not welcome to my team..hehe =)

NarsCupcake said...

I love this post. Thank you for mentioning me. have a great day

Kortney said...

Thank you so much!! I'm just honored!! I will be posting my "award speech" soon! hehe ;)

Have a great evening and come join us for some Super Stalker Sunday hopping later this evening and tomorrow if you get a chance!!

Thanks again,
Kortney
www.kortneyskrazylife.com

Hunter87 said...

@ NarsCupcake - You are very welcome...=)

@ Kortney - I will check that out thanks for letting me know =)

Classy Addiction said...

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH <3....I really appreciate it!!! Thank you

Hunter87 said...

@ ClassyAddiction- U are very welcome =)

DanniiBeauty said...

Thankyou so much for the award! Thats so lovely of you!

Vintage Makeup said...

Congrats! & thank you so much hun!!

Hunter87 said...

@ DanniBeauty &
Vintage Makeup- Both u ladys are very welcome!!!