Saturday, July 16, 2011

Butterfly Award, 1st award!


Hello to all my lovely followers today has been such a good day because I was awarded the butterfly award by BeautyBehaved. This is my very first award and I want to thank her so much for picking my blog. She has an amazing blog so if you have not done so please check out her blog !!!!


The Rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers


Seven things about me:
1. Im a mommy
2. Im a RN Nurse 
3. Born and raised in California
4. Im the middle child
5. Im a very proud Marine sister!!!!!
6. Im a wife
7. I love to play volleyball   






Questions:
Name your favorite color- Turquoise
Name your favorite song- Enya - Only time
Name your favorite dessert- Red Velvet Cake
What pisses you off-   Ignorance, bigotry and those who feel the need to control others
When your upset you- cry I know its one of my weaknesses
Your favorite pet- Bootz our cat
Black or white- white
Your biggest fear- germs I know its weird but Im a nurse and its a looooooong story..LOL
best feature- idk  :p 
Everyday attitude- gratitude for everything that I have
What is perfection- perfection is what an individual persieves
Guilty pleasure- baths with Lush bath bombs

15 Bloggers
Post a Comment