Friday, July 1, 2011

NOTD: 4th of July

Hello to my lovely followers with 4 of July coming in just a few days I decided to paint my nails with my new "Ruby Ruby" by Sinful Colors that I picked up last time I went to my local  Walgreen's.This colors is amazing its the perfect matte red color. Perfect for my skin conplexsion (tan). I also wanted something with sparkle so I crabed this color my NYC gray sparkle with like blue sparkly dots I don't know the name cause my daugther took the sticker off and ran out with it...LOL. I like my final result and  I hope you girls do to. Enjoy!!

Sinful Colors in "Ruby Ruby"

(left to rigth)
OPI top coat
Sinful Colors in "Ruby Ruby"
NYC Nail polish sorry don't know the name
My final result
                  What do you do for fun on 4 of July?

2 comments:

mama bear said...

I love red nail polish! always a classic :)

Hunter87 said...

@ mama bear I agree w u on that