Thursday, July 14, 2011

My everyday eye look !!!

Hello to all my lovely followers!!! First of I whant to thank all of the girls that are going to be posting a blog about the tag I did yesterday titled : How much you face is worth? I look forward to read all your post about  that tag . =)
Today, I wanted to share with all you girls my every other day eye look. Now I don't wear make up every day because I have a toddler and "boy dose she keep me busy" but when I do I usually go for this look. When I go out then I try to create something more fun. But overall I like to keep my eye simple. For the days that I don't wear "any makeup" I usually just do my eyebrows and put on some tinted moisturizer.
For the mommy's that are following me do you wear makeup all the time? .... Enjoy!!!


1. Mac eye shadow in Brown Down for my eye brows.
2. Mac paint pot in Painterly all over eye lid.
3. Elf eye shadow in Coffee Bean on my eye crease.
4. WnW single shadow in Brulee for brow done highligth.
5. Maybellines Falsies mascara.
6. Salon Perfect eye lashes in Demi Wispies.


P.S Dont for get to Follow me and Enter to win my prize give away ends 7/22!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Miss Tapia said...

Very pretty! I don't wear makeup everyday...as a matter of fact,I haven't worn any in two weeks! I'm a stay at home mom so I don't need to wear makeup all the time.q

Vintage Makeup said...

This is so pretty! I LOVE it!

Hunter87 said...

@ Miss Tapia - Im a stay at home mom to..yay !!! if u dont mine me asking how many kids do u have?

@ Vintage Makeup - Thanxs lady =)

Miss Tapia said...

I only have one,a little girl =) You?

Hunter87 said...

How cute me too...shes my princess and I just love dressing her up she just turn 2. Its nice to know that we have more than just makeup in common we are also mommys! =)

Miss Tapia said...

Aww,aren't little girls the best? You can dress them in the cutest things and do girly stuff with them =)

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia-Yup u sure can please check my blog I gave u an award. I hope u like it and its always nice to get to know my followers =)

mama bear said...

I love your everyday make-up because it´s not over the top!

Your face is so pretty :)

Hunter87 said...

@ mamabear&bee-Thanxs doll I try not to over do it.Check my blog I have awarded you I hope u like it =)

Kristina said...

This is so pretty! I did something similar to this yesterday. :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Kristina - Thankyou doll!!