Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TAG: How much is YOUR face worth?

Hello to all my lovely followers!!!! I hope that you all are having a good week. First of all I'm yet to receive my first BirchBox I hope I get it 2day so I can show it to you girls. Today I whanted to TAG all of my lovely followers because in some of the blog that I follow I have been reading the How much is your face worth? tag. Hear is mine I hope you all like it and I TAG all of my followers:
  • Kortney
  • Mrs.Makeup
  • Mama Bear
  • GABY
  • MizzMoots
  • VintageMakeup
  • Alice
  • lovelyshopGirl
  • FabulousAimee
  • NarsCupcake
  • Sweet Kawaii Boutique
  • Miss Tapia
  • Love Joice
  • aileen mecina
  • BeautyBabbii5
  • KatXOXO
  • mynailpolishonline
  • Heart Kristel
  • emily annfry
  • BeautyBehaved
  • AnitaBonita
  • JeseniaIsabel
  • Tilly_boe
  • Bunmi Koko 


Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser - $6
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer - $12
Urban Decay De Slick - $29
Sigma Round Top Kabuki F-82 -$16
Sigma Large Fluff E-50 - $9
Sigma Small Angle E-65 - $9
Sigma SS150 its from my travel size brushes
Elf Eyelas & Brow Wand - $1
Elf Blending Brush - $1
Last brush not to sure on the price was one of my first brushes I say $5
Rimmel Fix & Perfect primer - $7
Maybelline Fitme foundation - $8
Hard Candy Glam of lauge - $6
Maybelline Falsies Mascara - $7
Revlon Colorbust lipgloss - $7
L'Oreal lipstick - $8
Elf eyeshadow - $3
NYX blush - $5
WnW single shadow - $3
Benefit Powderflage - $28
Mac Mineralize SkinnFinish - $27
Mac Paint Pot - $16
Mac eyeshadow - $14

Total = $227.00
Post a Comment