Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pomegranate & Avocado Body Scrub and Foot scrub!!!!!

Hello to all my lovely followers =) I have another summer essential or just an everyday body products. First of  I love the Aromatherapy Sugar Scrub in Lavender Chamomile by Bath and Body Works but I was running low on my favorite scrub and because my local B&BW is far from my house I went to Target and came across the Boots sections and pick up this Pomegranate & Avocado Body Scrub. They dirent have an open example for me to look inside and see what it looked or smell like but I took a chance and went with it. To my surprise I really like the way it leaves my skin but even better was the price it was on sale for $9. This is my second body scrub jar and that is one of the reasons why I wanted to let you girls know about this product.Now I must tell you that if you prefer a more abrasive scrub I recommend a sea salt scrub. The Target that I got this from was out on their I believe is the a melon sugar and mint scrub so next time I'm over their I will sure pick that up to. This scrub has a fruity scent to it. Its a ligth creamy scrub.The Apricot seed gently remove dead skin cells w/out being to harsh on your skin. Perfect if you have sensitive skin !!!!! Also the Organic Avocado Oil conditions and moisturises your skin and the antioxidant in the Pomegranate also help protect your akin. Over all I'm going to definitely try more of this body scrub by Boots found at your local Target. Enjoy!!!

P.S This or another body scrub may be part of my give away that is coming soon!!!


4 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

im doing a YOU PICK! on my blog
id love to get your input so please leave a comment on my post(:


<3 BB

♥neelai♥ said...

i hope that product is available here in the philippines :( that's really cool! :) by the way im your new follower and i enjoy reading it! you can visit my blog too :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

:)

mama bear said...

I love scrubs! Thanks for sharing this, I'll give it a try!

Hunter87 said...

@neelai I hope they do to!!! thanx for following me =)

@ mama bear I do to and Im glad this post was useful to u =)