Sunday, July 3, 2011

FOTD: NYX 5 color shadow in I Dream of Barbados

Hello to all my lovely followers!!!!
Today is a very pretty and  sunny day in Colorado so we decided to take Maxine our daugther to the park. She loves to play with other kids and run around like crazy. I also wanted to do something fun on my eyes today. I got this NXY shadow palettes last yr for Xmas. I usually get my NYX products online because I know Ulta carries them but they never have anything that I'm looking for so to me its better to get them online. Any who I'm more like a neutral type of girl I love browns and golds for my eyes but today I wanted like I said to do something out of my "comfort zone". I'm very happy with the quality of the NYX eye shadows and I really like the way this look turn out. So I'm thinking of getting more colorful colors on to my makeup collection and just have fun with them. Enjoy!!!




1# Dark Purple all over lid
#2 Ligth Purple on Crease

No comments: