Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Haul: Ulta, Bath & Body Works & Ross!!!

Hello lovely followers. First of all I would like to give a big thanks to all my new followers and yay I have 101 followers. I'm so so happy for that.Thank you all !!!
 This weekend both my hubby and I started our Xmas shopping we did a stop at our local Ross because they always have a very selection of toys and books so we got our daughter some really good gifts.But them I also need to look at the makeup section and found some goodies. We still have more to do but the rest we can get after thanksgiving sale.
I also went to Ulta because I have been looking for a good glitter eye shadow primer and also I'm almost out of the Urban D eye primer. I also got this email for BBW they had the three week candles on sale so I decided to go in and get myself some holidays candles.
Thank you all for stopping by *_*


Enjoy,






I got the combo original & Sin primer. This would be my first time using the Sin primer!!


Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue.


From BBW I got this very cute ginger man candle holder & Body Lotion in Be Enchanted. I must say that when my daughter saw this ginger man desing she said Shrek. I dirent get it at first but every single person in that store was she is way to cute!!! So I just had to get it =)


Original price $19.50 each Sale 2 for $19
Mint Chocolate - This smell like that peppermint ice cream OMG so so good!!
Cinnamon & Clove buds - I love cinnamon smell and this is perfect for me


Just to show you girls how cute this is =)



From Ross Physicians Formula
Baked collection Wet/Dry eyeshadow in 2748 Baked butter
Jungle Fever Bronzing & Shimmery Face Powder in 3280 Tiger
Plumping Lip Color Plump Palette in 2462 Spices



3 Minute Artificials Acrylic-like fast for soft, problem nails.
ElF makeup in Natural


Elf Beauty Eye Manual in Natural Eye edition



It comes with 12 eyeshadow, 1 eyeliner pencil and sponde applicators


It also come with a guide to achive two looks one for day and then a nigth look.



Post a Comment