Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Haul: Ulta, Bath & Body Works & Ross!!!

Hello lovely followers. First of all I would like to give a big thanks to all my new followers and yay I have 101 followers. I'm so so happy for that.Thank you all !!!
 This weekend both my hubby and I started our Xmas shopping we did a stop at our local Ross because they always have a very selection of toys and books so we got our daughter some really good gifts.But them I also need to look at the makeup section and found some goodies. We still have more to do but the rest we can get after thanksgiving sale.
I also went to Ulta because I have been looking for a good glitter eye shadow primer and also I'm almost out of the Urban D eye primer. I also got this email for BBW they had the three week candles on sale so I decided to go in and get myself some holidays candles.
Thank you all for stopping by *_*


Enjoy,






I got the combo original & Sin primer. This would be my first time using the Sin primer!!


Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue.


From BBW I got this very cute ginger man candle holder & Body Lotion in Be Enchanted. I must say that when my daughter saw this ginger man desing she said Shrek. I dirent get it at first but every single person in that store was she is way to cute!!! So I just had to get it =)


Original price $19.50 each Sale 2 for $19
Mint Chocolate - This smell like that peppermint ice cream OMG so so good!!
Cinnamon & Clove buds - I love cinnamon smell and this is perfect for me


Just to show you girls how cute this is =)



From Ross Physicians Formula
Baked collection Wet/Dry eyeshadow in 2748 Baked butter
Jungle Fever Bronzing & Shimmery Face Powder in 3280 Tiger
Plumping Lip Color Plump Palette in 2462 Spices



3 Minute Artificials Acrylic-like fast for soft, problem nails.
ElF makeup in Natural


Elf Beauty Eye Manual in Natural Eye edition



It comes with 12 eyeshadow, 1 eyeliner pencil and sponde applicators


It also come with a guide to achive two looks one for day and then a nigth look.



17 comments:

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

I been wanting to try the Urban Decay primer, but I also want the naked palette. So I think I need to add both to my wishlist :)

Let me know how the primer works.

Hunter87 said...

If you ge the Naked palette it comes with a travel size sample!
U mean the glitter on or the sin Urbandecay primer?
~Jazmin

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

I been wanting to tell my Husband to get me the naked palette for Christmas & I'm excited that it comes with the mini primer. I'm sure he will freak whenever he see's the price lol

I'm interested in the sin.
The glitter on one seems interesting, I'm guessing that would probably work well with pigments.

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

CottonCandyINK said...

great stuff, i love those bath and body works candles!!! they are my favorite ;-)

Meredith Jessica said...

Woah! Massive haul! I've been wanting that glitter glue for the longest time, you'll have to let us know if it's decent or not.

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany at Life as a Souther girl - I have that Nake palette and Im sure you are going to like it. I know the price is high but it will take you forever to hit pan and yes I will do a full review. I have pigments so Im goin to try it and see if that works to thank you for the idea! I have been buying lots of glitter eyeshadows that I hope this works.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Im more of a Yankee Candle girl...love all their candels. This is my very 1st time with this candles so far they are amaizing!!!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MeredithJessica - I sure will!!!
~Jazmin

NOVICE STYLE said...

Great set here!

Hunter87 said...

@ NOVICE STYLE - Thank you doll I sure had fun =)
~Jazmin

Elizabeth said...

Great haul! a lot of great things, especially the ginger man candle holder!

Vintage Makeup said...

Awesome haul! I've always wanted to try the sin primer!

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - I do to Im going back to get another one.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Me too and I was so happy it came in a combo for the price of one!
~Jazmin

PolaBerry said...

Awesome haul! I love UD primer! I wish there was an ulta near me! The closest one is about an 1 1/1 away :/

Hunter87 said...

@ PolaBerry - I like the UD primer too. This was a good deal I could not pass. Do u shop online?
~Jazmin