Wednesday, October 26, 2011

EOTD: Physicians Formula in Baked Butter #2748

Hello lovely followers today I wanted to share with you lady's  a very soft and pretty eye look using my Physicians Formula Wet/Dry eye shadows from there Baked Collection. I really like the way this turn out. I used them wet using my Mac Fix+ but I'm sure using water will work just as fine!
Have a wonderful rest of the week =)


Enjoy,







1. Elf Eye primer all over eye lid.
2. The light brown all over eye lid.
3. Dark brown on the eye crease.
4. White on the brow bone.
5. Maybelline Mascara.
6. False lashes.


7 comments:

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

Very pretty & soft!

CottonCandyINK said...

pretty colors!

Elizabeth said...

I agree with Tiffany!

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany at Life as a Souther girl- Awww.. thank you doll =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCansyINK - I agree with you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Both of you just made my day =)
~Jazmin

Vintage Makeup said...

Really gorgeous look!