Sunday, October 23, 2011

TAG: Beauty from A-Z

Hello lovely followers today Sunday I wanted to share a TAG that I read and that I really liked by one of my lovely followers Dearnewkimi.

I TAG all of you lovely follower!!!

Enjoy,



Age: 24


Bed Size: Queen :)
Chore you Hate:  Laundry

Dogs: Not till we have a house!!!

Essential start of your day: Vaccum my house!!!

Favourite Colour: Black

Gold or Silver: Silver


Height: Im short, 5'4
 
Instruments I play: Flute

Job Title: Stay at home mommy

Kids: 1 girl (2yr)

Live: Aurora Co

Mum's name: Alma


Nickname: Jazzy
 
O: is for Oreo's..LOL

Pet Peeve: Messy people


Quote from a movie:"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it."- Lion King 


Right or left handed: Right
                                                            
                                                                   Siblings: Older Brother 26, Lil Brother 22
Time you wake up: At 9:00am


Underwear: Private info =)


Vegetables you dislike: Onions Ewww...


What makes you run late: My hair =(

X-rays you've had done: I dont think Ive had any that I can remember


Yummy food you make: Chicken enchiladas..yummy!!!


Zoo animal: Polar Bear

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

cool tag! we have a lot of similarities :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - I find that often too!
~Jazmin

Jessica said...

Nice tag, I love the Lion King quote. :)

xx Jessica

Hunter87 said...

@ Jessica - The Lion King movie is on of my favorite cartoon movies!!
~Jazmin

Vintage Makeup said...

"O: is for Oreo's..LOL"

Hahaha OMG I LOVE YOU! :) Oreos rock :-p

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - I love them OMG!!! About 1yr ago I went to a big fair that goes for the month of agust all the way till 4 of july week in Del Mar California and they had fried Oreo's OMG!!! the best thing ever.
~Jazmin

Cresanti said...

love your tag that i did one on my blog :)