What you need:
1. WnW Fantasy Maker Glitter Palette in Stars & Snipes
2. Black eyeliner
4. Fake eyelashes & eyelash glue
5. WnW Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner in black/silver
6. Makeup setting spray
7. Any Matte white for the brow bone highlight
1. Right side black glitter eyeshadow all over eye lid
2. Matte white for brow bone highlight
4. Ardell Glamour #134 black eyelashes
5. WnW black/silver glitter eyeliner
Trace a butterfly shape on your face and clean the edges with a Q-tip to make it look clean
1. Left side of the palette use the white/glitter color to add to the top part of the butterfly with your finger.
2. Use the left side red and apply it to the bottom half of the butterfly.
3.Use the right side gray color to add in the middle of both the withe and the red and blend.
4. Apply the matte black eyeshadow in the two circles of the butterfly and also over it apply the black/glitter eyeliner to look extra glittery.
5. Use the same color red used in step 2 for your lips.
6. Apply Makeup setting spray to finish the look.
I hope this can give you an idea on a fun look for Halloween.
**All products payed with m hubby's money**