Monday, November 5, 2012

My Oct Favorites

Happy Monday!!! I know I'm late on this blog post but I just moved to California from Colorado and I have so much to do.
Here are my Oct Favorites I know it is not a lot but I still wanted to share it with you all.

 
1.WnW Comfort Zone - My favorite fall palette I can do a simple day look and then a dramatics smokey look.
 
2.Nars blush in Orgasm -I LOVE this blush because it is a peachy pink with shimmer.
3.Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - This is my favorite concealer EVER.
4.Revlon Lip Stain in Cherish the perfect lip color for the fall time.
 
5.Bath & Body Works Body Wash in Japanese Cherry Blossom - My favorite body wash.
6.Clinique Even Better Face Moisturizer - LOVE this face moisturizer none greasy felling and best of all help remove my dark spots.
 
**All pictures are mine and all products payed with my own money**
 
 
 

21 comments:

Unknown said...

nice favorites!
Comfort Zone is my all time favorite drugstore palette & Japanese Cherry Blossom smells AMAZING!

. said...

Cherry Blosson smells amazing

Jessica said...

i have yet to try the age rewind i def need to try!!!

Ariel said...

i really want to try the comfort zone palette! hope the move was successful! :)

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

PDXBEAUTIFUL said...

I love Wet n wild shadow! Great quality for the price :)

Anonymous said...

So jealous of that wet n wild palette, why can't we have it in the uk!?!

Gaby Fauchon said...

I've heard a lot about Comfort Zone, seems great for the price!

Unknown said...

@ Tiffany Life as a Souther Girl - Thanks and glad you like those as well =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - I so agree with you.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - You should doll.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - You should it is such a great palette and thanks it sure did.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ PDXBEAUTIFUL - It sure is.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Gaelle - Really? it is not available there it should.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ GABY - Great price and pigmentation.
~Jazmin

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

I just got that Wet & Wild palette and I do love it too! Congrats on the move!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

This passenger's element said...

Awesome favorites...love the palette!

Unknown said...

@ Jayme and Mendi - Glad you like that palette as well.Thank you!!
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ This passenger's element - Thank you Im glad that a lot of my followers like that palette as well.
~Jazmin

Jannie said...

Yay for October favorites! Very amazing items. I think I have almost all of them too. Hehe... Orgasm is AMAZING. It's my very first NARS blush. I like how everyone of any skintone can rock the color. Can't get enough of those Balm Stains either. Been wearing them almost all the time. :)

Comfort Zone is my favorite WnW palette. Like what you said, it's great for simple day looks and dramatic smokey ones. The colors are versatile and very wearable. :)

I wish you a Happy Friday. How's your stay here in California, by the way? Hope you're enjoying the weather here. Rainy so far, but it's a better change from the crazy heat. :)

KatXoXo said...

Great choices dear!! I used to be SO obsessed with everything cherry blossom from bath and body works!!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I'm in love with that Wet N' WIld palette. The colors are just so pretty.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less