Monday, November 5, 2012

My Oct Favorites

Happy Monday!!! I know I'm late on this blog post but I just moved to California from Colorado and I have so much to do.
Here are my Oct Favorites I know it is not a lot but I still wanted to share it with you all.

 
1.WnW Comfort Zone - My favorite fall palette I can do a simple day look and then a dramatics smokey look.
 
2.Nars blush in Orgasm -I LOVE this blush because it is a peachy pink with shimmer.
3.Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - This is my favorite concealer EVER.
4.Revlon Lip Stain in Cherish the perfect lip color for the fall time.
 
5.Bath & Body Works Body Wash in Japanese Cherry Blossom - My favorite body wash.
6.Clinique Even Better Face Moisturizer - LOVE this face moisturizer none greasy felling and best of all help remove my dark spots.
 
**All pictures are mine and all products payed with my own money**
 
 
 
Post a Comment