Wednesday, November 14, 2012

NOTD:Maybelline Color Show in 240 Twilight Rays

Hello lady's I know that I have been gone but I just have been super busy with everything I guess moving out of state is very hard and a lot has to get done.
I'm super excited for the Holidays and I have one FOTD for Thanksgiving that I will post next week.

But for now here is my NOTD using my new Maybelline Color Show in 240 Twilight Rays.
This is a very pretty black creme base with large, chunky, flaky gold foil shimmer. I LOVE it and I'm so glad that I picked it up.
I have two coats and one coat of my favorite Sally Hansen Top Coat.

 
Maybelline Color Show in 240 Twilight Rays
***Pictures and product payed with my hubby's money***
 

13 comments:

Amber said...

That is such a pretty polish and absolutely perfect for fall and winter! I love it :)

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I love it! I don't have any of these polishes. I like the touch the gold adds. I have a black polish but it's more festive with sparkles :)

Jessica said...

omg it has gold specs? so pretty!!

Unknown said...

@Amber - It sure dose

Unknown said...

@MsPrettyfulGitl - I only have 3 of them but I really do like them I find that the touch of gold makes it unique.
-Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - I know that is why I had to get it cause I love gold colors thanks for the comment 😊

Unknown said...

That's pretty!

. said...

It looks super cute

Unknown said...

@ Tiffany Life As A Souther Girl - THank you doll.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy;s Makeup - I know that is why I just had to get it and thank you fort he comment.
~Jazmin

Jannie said...

Your nail color is totally in for the season. :) I love the dark, vampy, and edgy look of your nails. I've seen these Maybelline Color Show polishes everywhere, but I haven't seen a review about them yet. Now that you did a look and are happy with the polish, I'm thinking of picking a couple colors up. :)

Ariel said...

oooh love this colour!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

KatXoXo said...

I just posted this one too!! Love the color, not too in love with the formula though!! I think I got a bad one!!